if mahek coming back, she won the show

sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
all rumours about mahek coming back is very hot nowdays. if she is cuming definately it was discussed before mahek can win the show. she was out just to make salman bhai right that he is not supporting her

but if she is coming than for what audience demand, how can audience demand her bck when big boss give showed that she was out due to less votes i din understand the logic behind this

i think you all will agree its good for mahek and her fans and bad for other contestants.

only three weeks left how can any wild card entry came back 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
of course she will win she has salman's support and salman must have promised her that she will win BB thats y she was very sure that she wil win and then when she was out she must have asked sallu pa ji that "Ap ney to kaha tha k main hi jeetun gi lakin ap ney mujhe bahar nikal diya Sara Hindustan dekh raha tha" ðŸ˜† thats y to keep his reputation clean he send her back " K ja behan tu jeet ja"
sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dear yup u r right may be this conversation might had happened between both

i was shocked when she got out 

being myself fan of her, amar, many more it is nice for being her fan that she is coming back. but with all this politics types its wrong for others let others win the show

if you want mahek back than proof us that audience wants her back 

if audience wants her back she would have not gone out previously
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarfishan1983

of course she will win she has salman's support and salman must have promised her that she will win BB thats y she was very sure that she wil win and then when she was out she must have asked sallu pa ji that "Ap ney to kaha tha k main hi jeetun gi lakin ap ney mujhe bahar nikal diya Sara Hindustan dekh raha tha" ðŸ˜† thats y to keep his reputation clean he send her back " K ja behan tu jeet ja"

zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilmittal

being myself fan of her, amar, many more it is nice for being her fan that she is coming back. but with all this politics types its wrong for others let others win the show

are yar jeetne do usey agar us main thodi si bhi insaniyat hoti to woh yeh zarur kehti k this will be unfair with the other contestants agar aisa hia to baki sab contestants ko bhi aik hafte k liye bahar bhejo aur ohir wapis bula lo but others are not sallu ji's pets na so let he win the show this will not prove anything
MahekFTW thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilmittal

here is ur prrof
they put a poll on it
n as u can see
tey got a HUGE RESPONSE 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
MAHEK SHOULD COME BACK AND WIN!! ðŸ˜Š
title of this topic says true , she is coming back to win show..
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zarfishan1983

She deserve to win!!! And you cant say that she have Salman's support!! Bigg Boss tweeted last night that they received almost 8973+ emails for Mahek re-entry!! She is coming back because audience want to win her!!!
crazy4fawad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

MAHEK SHOULD COME BACK AND WIN!! ðŸ˜Š

yes!! by far she is the only deserving person!😊