koolbhooshan !!!! thks!

vidyutA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaeee! atleast there is some flurry ND LIFE ON THE SCREEN when kulbhooshan comes on. thankfully he is not doing the same old comic stuff but is still entertaining all the same, i like seeing him and thakur for the energy they both bring on. as characters i dont like them but i guess thats the whole point!!
sikandar kharbanda as kulbhushan is grrr8!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nityan33 thumbnail
true. the characters are hateful but entertaining as well. kulbhushan scenes are very abrupt, they need to be more elaborate. i like watching his antics.
Nikhat21 thumbnail
I think that de creative team is under using him
He can deliver better performances
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Kul might be a negative character, but his dialogues and dialogue delivery is absolutely HILARIOUS! Seriously he has some of the best lines ever, they're not over the top, and have the perfect mix of sarcasm and humor blended in them! And the way he says them so matter of factly, that makes them even better!
I really wish he was that harmless bad guy that was all talk but when it came to do the real stuff he failed miserably, then I would have really liked him, and there would have been hope for his redemption as well! But after what he almost did to Gauri and nani, it just shows just how much of a control Thakur has over him, he has no qualms about hurting someone or killing them if it means he'll be praised by the Thakur, it really is disgusting!
But anyways positive character or not, we can still enjoy his one liners, they do add a certain life to the scenes he is in!

Plus, I absolutely love the fact that the one person that can scare him to death is Abhay. He's not that afraid of the Thakur because he knows that his mother will have his back, but with Abhay there is no one protecting him :)
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His character makes you want to laugh and be repulsed at the time - brilliant acting really.

The way he smiled at Phulwa when she was asking for pani, it really wanted you to punch the daylights out of him!
And in an instant he reverted to his bumbling self when Gauri called! It was super-duper hilarious, even up till the point just before Abhay met him.
And then we've got the scared Kulbushan, who almost cried when Abhay pointed the gun at his face.

Personally I've always hoped that if he had remained a bumbling fool, there would be hope of redemption for him and buaji, but I guess with his ruthless attitude, he's going along with Thakur buaji and Sharbati to wherever they're gonna get punished.

Still, fantastic acting and I hope we can still get some more of him - in jail!:D