lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys

Finally aaj naina ne daksh ko cheek pe kiss kiya after 1 year ..😳.As far as my knowledge is concerned this is official cheek kiss...LOL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is only good thing in today's episode..ab CV's ne itne kanjoos honge  dakshna moments ko lekar tho aise hisaab kitab tho rakhan padta hain na...LOLπŸ˜†..

Dekhlo..miss mat karoπŸ˜‰ warna kya pata kal ho naa ho...😊
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditya151 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@lucky..

indeed after many days naina kissing daksh...this was only sweetest part of the episode.😊😳...apart from that again trio aayi,rohini,naina scenes😑...hope atleast cvs show one dakshana moment everyday 😊as they focused only on rohini's track and today electricity power issue ... and precap also they showed again rohini's again...planning something...

Edited by adityarao151 - 12 years ago
ssbndaksh thumbnail
omg...fianlly today dakshana kiss scene after so many days...and it was only the best partof todays episode...apart from it all rohini crap...   Edited by ssbndaksh - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ri8 fter so long past fews they havent shown daksh properly just naina n d whole drama in the house
sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Par   us  kiss  se   kya  fayda   jisse   apna   daksh   kush   na   ho.Arre  toda  sa  kushi  dikhata  toh   usko   kya   jata.   Hum   bhi   kush  hojate  na.
lagta   hai   kal   kuch  acche   hone  ki   sambhavana  hi   nahi  hai.Iss  liye  sab    fans   se   yahi   benthi   hai  apni  apni   hankies   ready   rakhiye.😭😭
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh.. lucky y'day reading this post I watched that part only... yah.. at last she kissed on his cheek. it is the first kiss she gave. But.. I am not satisfied. coz, that was not because of her love towards him. it was because she got some idea to convince ayi. so i am not that much happy.. anyway, she did it...!!!!
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ntsindia

oh.. lucky y'day reading this post I watched that part only... yah.. at last she kissed on his cheek. it is the first kiss she gave. But.. I am not satisfied. coz, that was not because of her love towards him. it was because she got some idea to convince ayi. so i am not that much happy.. anyway, she did it...!!!!

I know yaar... and I agree with u .Even daksh knows that iss liye even he was not that happy... and he didnt recat much...but still something is better than nothing na...LOL...πŸ˜‰
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

I know yaar... and I agree with u .Even daksh knows that iss liye even he was not that happy... and he didnt recat much...but still something is better than nothing na...LOL...πŸ˜‰

Yah.. excactly..!!!!
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At least that kiss brought the CM up from 49 to 44