Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Great! Even now we get article about their holiday. Dear santa if you are listening please give this two a bit of maturity,sense of respect for their self and their relationship and also a dictionary so this two learns the meaning of certain things. Like private, no pda and dignity. Getting sick of this two honestly:-@

loved this snigi🀣 u r asking santa to help uπŸ˜†

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
LOL Viv-Vahb have become the HOT TOPIC of the industry or what? Every other article is on them, their love and their holidays

Either the media is jobless or it likes torturing the fans😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: priya.1

loved this snigi🀣 u r asking santa to help uπŸ˜†

snitch i am with you...even i am wishing the same from santa...its highly getting sick and irritating...😑😑😑😑
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

oh god...the show has ended...but this PDA of ViVah never seems to end...seriously get a life media...i am tired of this couple...they are in love and engaged fine...not interested in their PDA...seriously Romeo-Juliet...Heer-Ranjha...Julia-Ceasar...Laila-Majunu...Devdas real love stories are nothing infront of ViVah love story...

i am seriously irritated with their articles...why can't they shut their mouths abt their relationship and concentrate only in their careers at the moment...

media get a life...there is alot of stuff to publish in the papers rather than ViVah Pyar Ki Ek Kahani...

aftertheir outing articles...next will be their wedding articles...then their honeymoon articles...then their baby articles...then their first wedding anniversary...its sickening and annoying...

i love vivu for abhay raichand...infact i love abhay raichand more than vivu...vivu off-screen persona...well he have loose a fan and thats me for sure...couldn't believe that he have changed alot...

Mages totally agree with u cant believe this is the same viv who last year gave us such a cute sbs segment with suku and vishal where vishal was riding on his back. So much got changed in this guy but nothing for good
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gud uss christmas tree mai hi vahbz ko tang dena. Oops tree toot jayega
Ok better santa vahbz ko le jaye isse better gift nhi hoga logo k liye
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@chakz media is seriously jobless or else they are bored of their jobs so for entertainment take interview of this two wannabe abhi ash. Who knows maybe they have a good laugh too.
@priya i just hope santa listens to me.
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol...Khatam nahi hui kya Inki PKYEK...πŸ˜†...Show ko .7 se .5 TRP me Abhichi track lekar aaya...πŸ˜†...n ab khatam bhi ho gaya...so y r thy still torturing us...wVivu always japs Vahbbiz mantra...N Vahbbiz abt Food...n dinner...πŸ˜†...N Vivu...πŸ˜†...Rab rakhaa...This is 4 us...πŸ˜†...

@snigs...Absolutely rite...dnt wnt 2 say furthr...πŸ˜†...
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Gud uss christmas tree mai hi vahbz ko tang dena. Oops tree toot jayega
Ok better santa vahbz ko le jaye isse better gift nhi hoga logo k liye

Srish itne acche comments kyu marti hai yaar...πŸ˜†...
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh thanks for t article I was veryyy excited to knw abt their plans thanksss n ya do tell me also abt their marriage n honeymoon am veryyy excited n waiting for their articleπŸ˜†
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 sharing the article...😊...Merry Christmas 2 Vivan-Vahbiz and 2 everyone in IF...πŸ€—...God bless everyone..