TOI:Viv-Vabhz first Xmas together

Posted: 12 years ago

Vivian D'sena, Vahbbiz Dorabjee's first X'mas together

Saadia S Dhailey, TNN | Dec 19, 2011, 12.00PM IST
Read More:Vivian D'sena|Vahbbiz Dorabjee|Turkey|Friends|Christmas|Cake
Vivian D'sena and Vahbbiz Dorabjee

Vivian D'sena says that though he doesn't eat roast Turkey every Christmas, the ChristmasPudding and chocolate Cake are a must-have every year.

"When I celebrate Christmas with family in Ujjain, everything is cooked at home but in Mumbai we surely order. My granny prepares the best stuff on Christmas."

Vahbbiz Dorabjee remembers spending Christmas in Pune with her Friends every year, and she says that her mother would put up Christmas Tree at home too. "We loved decorating it.I continue to have Christmas tree at home, and will have one this Christmas too."

However, Vahbbiz says that she's never had a traditional Christmas dinner. She tried the Christmas pudding only recently, and says that she loved it.

Vivian says that this Christmas plans are special. "It's my first Christmas with y fiance Vahbbiz. We'll be going to the Mount Mary Church in Bandra and then I'll take her out for dinner," he tells us.

The show didn't give us a sr, but article waale are certainly updating us abt honeymoons..
Great! Even now we get article about their holiday. Dear santa if you are listening please give this two a bit of maturity,sense of respect for their self and their relationship and also a dictionary so this two learns the meaning of certain things. Like private, no pda and dignity. Getting sick of this two honestly:-@

@Cari: well said...show is over but certain things will continue.

Will dis bin baadal barsaat ever end🥱 🤣

why don't reporters publish a book on vivah ki kahani🤣Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
now again blah blah blah ...
show end but there pda which is longer than great wall of china never going to end...
@snitchseeker ... may ur wish granted n we get rid from there over pda...
btw agr vahb itna over pda ke bajaye exercise kare to she can cmpete with match stik...hehehehe
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Will dis bin baadal barsaat ever end🥱 🤣

why don't reporters publish a book on vivah ki kahani🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Armu no offense darlin just QUIT POSTING DEIR ARTICLES!!!

DOSENT THE MEDIA HAVE LIKE BETTER PPL TO INTERVIEW???

Dear Santa,
If you exist this x'mas ur darlin' not-besharam-cute-lil-Kiara wants THIS COUPLE TO GO CHOOMANTAR!!

xx
Kiara!

P.S. Yes I have been a good gal so I go to the good KID category!
@anurag
ya thats a great idea publce a book on vivaah ka vivaah than mai us book ko jala kr haath sekungi taki mere hatho mai garmi or dil vich thandk pe jaye...hahaha
oh god...the show has ended...but this PDA of ViVah never seems to end...seriously get a life media...i am tired of this couple...they are in love and engaged fine...not interested in their PDA...seriously Romeo-Juliet...Heer-Ranjha...Julia-Ceasar...Laila-Majunu...Devdas real love stories are nothing infront of ViVah love story...

i am seriously irritated with their articles...why can't they shut their mouths abt their relationship and concentrate only in their careers at the moment...

media get a life...there is alot of stuff to publish in the papers rather than ViVah Pyar Ki Ek Kahani...

after their outing articles...next will be their wedding articles...then their honeymoon articles...then their baby articles...then their first wedding anniversary...its sickening and annoying...

i love vivu for abhay raichand...infact i love abhay raichand more than vivu...vivu off-screen persona...well he have loose a fan and thats me for sure...couldn't believe that he have changed alot...