Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm watching the video AGAIN😳 

The way Ankita burst our laughing when Sushant said he is learning how to play guitar is so cute.Guess he is not that good at it yet πŸ˜†
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

I felt a little bad for Sushant when he said he's wondering what he's doing at home sometimes, but it's good he doesn't regret it.  He has everything it takes to be a filmstar, the acting, dancing, looks, action, and even that certain charm that you can't be taught.  Now if only some kind soul would pick up on that.

You know what I too noticed a flicker of doubt in his voice...as if he is wondering if the step he has taken is right or not. Its little harder for people who start earning at young age and do well for themselves...lean periods can raise several insecurities in them. I feel Ankita is a great positive partner for him. Hope he gets what he wants asap. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also felt a little bad for him when he said that .I don't want him to get  hurt as he seems to be   very emotional and ambitious young man .His career means a lot to him .He is so talented that hopefully he should get something  from films and if that does not happen then he will always get a very good tele show but I don't think he wants to even think about this option for another two years .
I think more than direction he is interested in acting in films .

Anki has to play a very supporting and a postive thinking and loving girlfriend to him right now ,He needs her more than ever right now .

Hopefully everything will work out soon...
Someone from films must take him . He deserves a chance in films .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
HottySUSHANT786 thumbnail
Thanks for Written update Tanu & Ashu for pics...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I also felt a little bad for him when he said that .I don't want him to get  hurt as he seems to be   very emotional and ambitious young man .His career means a lot to him .He is so talented that hopefully he should get something  from films and if that does not happen then he will always get a very good tele show but I don't think he wants to even think about this option for another two years .

I think more than direction he is interested in acting in films .

Anki has to play a very supporting and a postive thinking and loving girlfriend to him right now ,He needs her more than ever right now .

Hopefully everything will work out soon...
Someone from films must take him . He deserves a chance in films .

@bold .. yeah ... and thats exactly what he said in People mag. interview .. that right now he needs her the most ...
And ya , even I noticed when he said that ... ki .. i dont know what i am doing sitting at home ..
 i agree with bonne ... he has been working since the age of 17/18 ... and well .. he didnt really have the period of "struggle" where in he was searching for work .. from what I have read .. I think opportunities just came by one after the other ... right from Shiamak's troupe ... to theatre and then television... unlike ankita who had to go thru some years when she wasnt finding work...

i guess occasionally self-doubt does creep into his mind...
and then , i guess , anki whacks him on the head and says "snap outta it ! "
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh , btw ... this time around i couldnt recognize a lot of people (compared to sushant's bday party last year..) ... which one was anisha ? anki's bro ? cousins ? ...
there were very few from the PR gang who came this time , i missed yamini , prarthna , usha ji , pooja ...
bubbly143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww..loved the segment..Really had a big smile in my face πŸ˜ƒ
Felt  sad for Sushant as the reporter was constantly asking him abt PR..no more manav..far from archana and all..he seemed to be bugged at one time..Poor sushie 
Anyways, will always wish thier happiness and success in life..
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a lovely segment!. Its always a pleasure to see these 2 together. They look so happy and cute.. God bless them!

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sushant and Ankita are looking happiest people in this world...😍
I missed them sooo much...
God bless them...