SBS: Sushita fir sath sath/Ankys bday celebrn - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Credits For All Pics : Priti (FB)
what a lovely segment it was after a long time.. They both seems to have a lot of fun, Sushita are just too adorable.
Thank you so much .What a lovely segment .Loved it .I didn't think they would show us this birthday party and am very happy to see it now .

Ankita has never looked more happy as she looked here . Big reason is the way Sushant has arranged everything .The way the decor was done was so nice , loved the cake , I think it had a doll on it ...

Thye both are looking so nice .Sushant was looking very very good and relaxed .
I was very happy when he firmly said that he does not regret the decision of quitting PR .

Was also happy to see all Ankita's friends there ..

Both Anki and Sushant  are a wonderful couple  mashalah and I love them more and more each passing day .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Yes tanya di it had a very cute doll on it no wonder Ankita says Sushant pampers her he does it was so obvious today it was all so beautifuly done and lol Anki cutely tugs her hand around Sushant unknowingly and she told Sushant wat she wants as gift but still it is a suprise for her
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thank you so much .What a lovely segment .Loved it .I didn't think they would show us this birthday party and am very happy to see it now .

Ankita has never looked more happy as she looked here . Big reason is the way Sushant has arranged everything .The way the decor was done was so nice , loved the cake , I think it had a doll on it ...

Thye both are looking so nice .Sushant was looking very very good and relaxed .

I was very happy when he firmly said that he does not regret the decision of quitting PR .

Was also happy to see all Ankita's friends there ..

Both Anki and Sushant are a wonderful couple mashalah and I love them more and more each passing day .

doll on the cake u were talking about
He sure does care a lot .This cake is so cute . I guess he thinks of Ankita as a doll and that is why he got such a pretty cake done for her ..๐Ÿ˜†
Tanu and Ashu,
Thank you both so, so much.๐Ÿค—
Such a wonderful video and such beautiful pics. Their expressions say it all. What a wonderful surprise Sushant gave Ankia, and he still has another gift to give her.๐Ÿ˜Š She said he knows what it is so she hopes he will give her. I know he will!๐Ÿ˜Š

It's great to see their friends there, as well as some new faces,e.g. DK, Hiten and Gauri. So thoughtful of Sushant.

I'm happy Ankita got this surprise and that she enjoyed herself so much. It's great to see a video of Sushita after such a long time. Reminds me of the good old days!
hahaha why is ankita giving such expression?

Thanks for sharing everyone ๐Ÿค—

Sushant has made good use of his free time, what an amazing party ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณEverything looks so perfect, the deco, theme,cake, pool and most importantly he looks yummyโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely video by SBS ๐Ÿ˜› Its a nice gift for Sushita fans who miss watching them together. Its really nice to see both of them looking so happy.Ankita was delirious with joy and Sushant looks so relaxed and I love the way he looks at her ๐Ÿ˜ Love them even more now๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Found it very sweet to hear her say that she has everything now and just wants Bappa to bless her with this much happiness always. 
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
Usually it's Ankita who is wiping Sushant's face. Now it's Sushant's turn to wipe Ankita's face. He looks so cute doing it.๐Ÿ˜Š
I was happy that Sushant had invited Hiten and his wife Guuri also for Ankita's birthday ...
Those  two can be a good example for both Sushant and Ankita as I understand that they were also a famous tele couple ... now happily married with two cute kids .