SBS: Sushita fir sath sath/Ankys bday celebrn

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SBS: Sushita fir sath sath/Ankys bday celebrn

Anky in pink Tee/pink rose in her head .. open hair.../black shorts! Sushi in black tee n shorts!

The duo are shown celebrating... Ankys budday! Sushi has kept a surprise party at the poolside!! Cast of PR present..!! Varsha.../ Mahesh with his wife/ Hiten with Gauri/ Jay -Mahii/ Aditya-Natasha!

As Sushita go to cut the cake... Mahesh...keeps putting.. white snowflake things on them n they are wiping their face!! They cut the cake n Anky feeds.. a piece to Sushi n puts a bit of cream in his mouth and he eats it!! Anky then runs around.. n puts cake on all people present! Later.. everyone push each other in the pool!

Sushita are interviewed together! SBS person asks.. how Sushi is feeling.. sitting at home n Sushi says.. ask.. how i feel being unemployed.. he says.. not regretting..coz i took time off for a purpose! Reporter asks Anky if she misses Sushi n she says..a lot... earlier they were together for 24 hrs.. now its 12 out of 24!! Both say that.. excitement to meet at nite is increased... n that they r enjoying the new phase of their life! Reporter asks Anky to wish something and she says ... want Bappa to bless us like he has till now. .with love.. n wishes of friends n family ...and Sushi!! When asked for a gift.. Anky says.. Sushi knows n hope he gives it..!

They played.. 'Dhinka Chika' ... 'Subah hone na de' 

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ah sushi said he is unemployed so cutely donot worry sush u will get work soon like the firm way he said I do not regret my decision ah they know fans call them sushita and way Anki thanked fans was cute a cute segment in long time I Am surely gonna watch it more than once
And Hey sush is learning guitar I wanna see him play that and liked the fact that entire pr cast was present inc hiten and sush was talking to him and making him feel comfortable and the best was he was planning it from after noon so cute
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thaaannnkkk youuu !!!!
can someone plz plz ( to the power of infinity..) post the link !!!!! ???
lunza thumbnail
ok .. dont tell me .. of all the days ... sbs link is not available today ?  ðŸ˜­  ...

shovanashrestha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lunza thumbnail
what should i type in place of domain blocked ?   .. thanx shovana !!!
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ankita's birthday
@lunza youtube link.Edited by ashunaik94s - 12 years ago
shovanashrestha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

what should i type in place of domain blocked ?   .. thanx shovana !!!

type domainblocked iin place of domain

what is happning whenever I type (up bulk) without space inbetween  it changed into domain blocked?
Edited by shovanashrestha - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
ashu , shovana thank you !!!
 and thanx tanu for the lovely update !!!
lunza thumbnail
oh , such a lovely segment ...
so nice to see everyone together and enjoying themselves .. mahesh , hiten , gauri , jay , mahi , swati , natasha , aditya , karan , anurag ...
anki was super duper happy ...