Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Bharti – love the post. 🤗🤗🤗We all will fight to bring gurti  back as maaneet. Agree that no matter what intrusions we face, we will continue and succeed in bringing back GHSP season 2.

Love your point about ignoring negativism as we all need to be united and fight this mission together

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Bharthi sweetheart love u for making this emotional beautiful positive inspirational post...your post had me in tears as well as smile n u know the reason y...thank u so much dear...

V have to continue to remain united positive strong to bring back Our Beloved Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi in the form of Season 2 GHSP...V will show it to the world that GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS can make miracle happen All Dreams will surely come true if V believe in Our selves Our Dreams and Give Our 100% which i'm sure V all r giving... 

Most Heart-touching Soul-touching Beloved Precious Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Romantic Passionate Musical Fairytale Royal Dreamy Special Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r truly the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...Long live our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul...V all r Proud to be GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever... 
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Wonderful post dear..👏

I'm with u all buddies.🤗.& will fight till we get back GURTI together again to rock our lives.👍🏼.

I 2nd you bobby👏 will fight till we get back gurti together again😃 BTW Awesome Post hun👏
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing post :)
we will fight to get gurti/maaneet back :)
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post dear...👏
Me with u...🤗.& will fight till we get back GURTI together again into our lives and rock us again... 👍🏼

THANKS FOR THE POST...🤗
Edited by aanappin - 12 years ago