Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

to the fighters..not to the intruders...

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

This is for all who are fighting for maaneet/gurti….TRUE MAANEETIANS………please all mummies/daddies/wives/birdies who doesn't want  to see gurti together again can stay away from my post…you are all not invited…..

@all who are fighting for this show…by calling/going to ph houses/knockcing every possible doors to just make us hear…my hearty thanks & my  salutes   👏…👏..i am so grateful to these hundreds of strange friends of mine…I know this struggle/fight is not a simple task….it needs so much hard work…and we need to face so many intrusions in the names of fans…but our goal is so so simple….TO GET BACK GURTI AS MAANEET AGAIN…👍🏼……

I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THOSE PAGES AND IN THIS forum TOO…….MANY DOESN'T WANT GURTI TOGETHER……BUT LAKHS OF PEOPLE DO WANT IT😳…these negativism is from just small group of people who think otherwise….these people think that they  own  gurti.😡( we can ignore them)this is the truth and fact😡…😡…

and warriors of this mission.just listen , guys you people are not alone..there are thousands of heart praying everyday and wishing everyday for their maaneet to appear soon…🤗..those thousands of people may not join your mission., but everyone are trying at their own  levels…some can only mail., some can only call., some can only pray…and all are doing that with so much of love in their hearts…..

I know you people are very strong., and will not give up easily…but still I wanted to ensure that still people are here just to support your mission…..i mean it's our mission now…👍🏼….

Regarding those who are so much intruding into our mission…just ignore them…we will be united., and we can just ignore them…such negativism should not stop us from fighting., such corrupted minds should not affect our plans..

Even  if GC and DD comes and tells also these people will behave this way only….even after seeing all these SBS AND SBB segments., even after seeing how much gurti are close and how much they respect each other., these people didn't change their perception…even GOD CANT CHANGE THESE PEOPLE….so it's just waste of time and energy …so all go on with your mission…there are many hundreds doing that silently…

PS:- okay this is not a post made to criticize or target any group of people…and need not discuss about gurti here..This is to  show my and my friends support for those lovely people who wanted maaneet/gurti😳😳….this is not for gc lovers😡 /dd lovers😡…this is for gurti/maaneet lovers😳…😳.hope I am clear😉…guys who all agree with me just say WE ARE THERE., KEEP GOING 👍🏼 to those good hearts fighting for OUR  MAANEET/GURTI...

when people with hatredness could do this much to disturb us,., why cant we people with love in our hearts support those people..what say girls.😎...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bharti agree with you,,,
glad you made this post..
i will keep on fighting...till we can our gurti back...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful post dear..👏
I'm with u all buddies.🤗.& will fight till we get back GURTI together again to rock our lives.👍🏼.

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post dear...
we will continue to fight for GurTi/Maneet...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes yar...want ghsp season with that too with our beloved gurti/maneet...

we will try our level best
singh24 thumbnail
Awesome post  👏  Agree with u. .
We'll fight for season 2 with Gurti. 
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow superb post...so positive👏
yes Bharathi we are doing our level best to fight for season 2 with Gurti😊
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post dear 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Thanku sooo much for this post 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked ur disclaimer than the post ...lol
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Agree di ... We must show them power of our love...
Nice post di... We all need it...