Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) (Page 57)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani_98

Originally posted by ivy_11

Originally posted by aishwish

Ani, ani, ani...now this is the biggest favour you could have done to me. I guess this is the last time when we are getting to see him as dutta and he was wearing his black pathani. you made my day by sharing this ani. Thanks once again. 
I guess they shot it last year but showed the Mishal Mahi segment and realising how popular Mishal still is...showed this video this year..coz it's really hard to catch him for an interview if he's not shooting
I always had this conflict inside me that whom do I adore more Dutta or Mishal...after reasoning and analysing for Gods knows how many days I decided Mishal, but now, things are again back to square one.
His black pathaniHeart, well kept stubble, studs, the armaani watch (I guess it's armaani)...dutta, dutta arghhh would I ever be able to come out of this plain insaneness. Why did you left duttaCry whyCry and that too so soonCry
I wanted to say more but...Broken Heart

Mishal or Dutta..well that is a tough choice to make. I wish we could have had both.

Logically speaking, If we have Mishal we can have many more Dutta's...BUT..there can be only one Dutta Shriram PatilConfused

I am in love with Mishal's brilliant acting and like MR as a person with whatever little I have seen of him in interviews. But I love Dutta---the angry,brooding and lethal Don, his golden heart and childlike innocence..what a wonderfully complex character...doubt whether can be another DSP everEmbarrassed

For me...I love Dutta...Day Dreaming...everything about him and reading the episode updated...make me love this character even more.Smile

Like Ivy'I love and admire MR's talent and the brilliant performer he is'Star...I like the down to earth, very positive man MR is...Star...What I really like is MR eyes they are so'Day Dreaming...no words'they speak to you and tells how he is feeling'sometime they seems big and vulnerable and some time small and happy.Smile

Then there is his voice and the very beautiful and respected way he talk Hindi'really like that.Smile

Like you Aish'I would not be able to choose'for me Dutta will always be a character I will love'MR is such a brilliant performer that even though Akash and Dutta'both a troubled characters they are performed very differently. You do see some glimpse of MR in Akash but not in Dutta'still you love both characters.Star

Even though there is not going to be another DSP'MR will give us another character we will fell in love with again...just hope it will be soon.Big smile

Agree withh all u teen devi;s Aish , Ivy and Ani ClapClapClapStar

@ word Thumbs Up  u guys have expressed egxactly wht i feel too ,,,Dutta and MR was a combination made once ina  life time ,,, but we knw whn MR cmes back ,,, we will fall in love all over again
waiting Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaAni_La_IamaishwishBanjaaran25ivy_11

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by .nimmi.

guys!!

i know colors and PH and PS played dirty again. but lets not boil out blood. they are not worth our time. lets celebrate that apna Mishal has won the award. now everyone knows it.

so chill.. ignore them..
hurrr!!!

so people hope you have a lovely time today...
have a great day all..

very well said nimmi...end of the day its Mishal who has won...and once again he has proved that as the show was dependent on his presence so were these colors people...they knew it people would come forward to vote for mishal only...MAn has made us proud once again Smile

Thumbs Up word Nimmi and warda , it is Mishal . that has won in our hearts  Star

anirka.Indu.Ani_La_IamaishwishBanjaaran25

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Song frm me to all mishal diwanis;;

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Indu.Ani_La_IamanirkarainurubalaishwishBanjaaran25ivy_11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Love this song Raj. Remember watching this movie tooSmile.

I would love to have Mishal play these different complex characters. At times I feel like shaking up the producers/directors for being so blind. Mishal is a goldmine of talent and they don't know what they are missing...and depriving us in the bargainAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaaishwishBanjaaran25

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hello Muffins... Hug
Hope everyone is fit n fine and enjoyed Christmas... Smile
Hey Soulie... thanks for the song..Hug... the classics... Big smile
Hey Ivy... cold coffee...
Hug

Here comes something from ma side...

Edited by anirka - 27 December 2011 at 5:41am

.Indu.Ani_La_IamaishwishBanjaaran25rainurubal

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Another one for ma honey bunny... pinku... mishu... ishh... Embarrassed LOL

Dedicated to all muffins Smile

Edited by anirka - 27 December 2011 at 5:44am

.Indu.aishwishBanjaaran25ivy_11rainurubal

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by Ani_98

Originally posted by lovelyme12

Originally posted by MishalsFAN

Most janbaaz character award is received by aashka on shabbir's behalf in petal awards Unhappy Unhappy
inko jitni gaaliyaan de kam hai...inse or ummed hi kya ki jaa sakti hai...Angry... hum hi paagal the jo unko vote diya...or waise bhi..award chahe shabbir ko mila ho..jeet to mishal ki hi hui hai...everyone know the truth...

Agree...there is no janbaaz about the new Dutta. Everyone knows that people voted for MR and he is the one who fully deserve the award.

Maybe Shabbir know that too and that is why he did not show up...it would have looked weird and ridicules watching SH thanking for an award he does not deserve and where people voted for MR...it is called cheating.

u bet,, all the jaan bazi  was over in march ,,after march 2011  dutta was chai wala and dhaba wala so wht jaan bazz did he do  after march ,,,so  the jaan baaz  stuff was done while MR was there ,,,,they knw that Angry

The voting was for the mishal's Pic and they cheated .. questionig the autheticity of the awards itself ,,it is cruel joke AngryAngry

Whatever they have done... its obvious that Mishal got this award... after all the votes that title got were due to his pic posted at the website... not the one that was changed to...

**EDIT**
Hey MBA...Hug... kahan bhatak rahi hai...
LOL

Edited by anirka - 27 December 2011 at 5:51am

.Indu.Ani_La_IamaishwishBanjaaran25rainurubal

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Let the party begin.Party
Girls you have out done even the Seven Star Party arrangementsThumbs Up

Cheers Mishal, Nimmi, Raj, Warda, Ani, Lekz, Priya, Aish, Baljit and SwastiHug

Lets open the Dom Perignon and raise a toast to US MUFFINS and our one and only MISHAL...

To a wonderful, happy, healthy, peaceful and successful  New Year ..2012.
Humari dosti aur Diwaneepan kayam rahe aur Mishal waapas aah jayee

Edit: Merry Christmas too. Its Christmas morning here.

Cheers Ivy...
Hug... Me was too late to party... Ouch
Hope U people had great fun... Smile
A very Happy New Year to you also dear...

@nimmi, @Lekz: Thanks for lovely wishes...
Hug

Edited by anirka - 27 December 2011 at 6:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Indu.Ani_La_IamaishwishBanjaaran25ivy_11rainurubal

Go to top