Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) (Page 49)

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Hi Ani

Good to see you back. I was asking about you at ccc thread yesterday and i got to know that you're very busy due to work. How are you? so, no chirstmas break for you?

Well, i watched Kites but i don't think MR lost this particular movie to Hrittik. I have no idea which movie he referred to. If i assume it was kites, then i guess Hrittik was a good choice. Actually i can't related MR to the character "J". It was a dance teacher role and i'm not sure about MR doing it perfectly. I haven't seen him doing dance performances very often except the holi wala performance. Its not only about dance performances only, there are some body languages involved here which Hrittik is very good at. I believe what Hrittik achieved today, came from huge training of intense practice and dedication. MR needs to prepare himself more for this kind of role which demands some entertaining aspects besides acting skills. I don't have doubt on MR's capability, its just the training phase that i'm talking about. In time, MR can achived the same feet. But for this role, from my side, i guess the decision was right to pick Hrittik. Big smile

Edited by ltl1deewani - 24 December 2011 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iamaishwish

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Good point swasti, as a dancer HR is unmatchable(even as an actor he'sThumbs Up) and as much I've seen Mishal's moves (holi and CID gallantry performance) I'll say... for him dilli abhi door hai in terms of dancing. I mean he's good but still there's lot more scope to be better.

Let's presume that kites was the flick MR was referring then I guess apart form star value the only point where he lost the role to HR  would have been the fact that "J" was a dance teacher!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Right on Aish.
More precisely, we should say, shaadi wala dance se kaam nahi chalne wala LOL
Thats why he might have joined dance classes. I want to see the improvements re. I wish he made a performance at any award show. Just curious what practice he did in the last 9 months. Waise, he lost weight. The hatta katta avatar is gone. This thinner look is, i believe, suitable for different dance forms. Lets see.

Ani_La_Iamaishwish

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Okay gals there's a confusion I guess I just remember what the article says...so went to the archive section. Here's the piece where he talks about this whole thing:

The film I was supposed to do with him was going to be produced by him. The script was ready too. But that never happened because Rakesh Roshan came by and asked Anurag to do Kites. He had Hrithik Roshan coming his way, so he obviously chose Hrithik over me. If I was in Anurag's place, even I would have chosen Hrithik and not a new guy."

So, it clearly proves that kites was not the film he was suppose to do...how can he after all kites was produced by rakesh roshan so clearly HR must be the first choice

Ani_La_Iam

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

Okay gals there's a confusion I guess I just remember what the article says...so went to the archive section. Here's the piece where he talks about this whole thing:

The film I was supposed to do with him was going to be produced by him. The script was ready too. But that never happened because Rakesh Roshan came by and asked Anurag to do Kites. He had Hrithik Roshan coming his way, so he obviously chose Hrithik over me. If I was in Anurag's place, even I would have chosen Hrithik and not a new guy."

So, it clearly proves that kites was not the film he was suppose to do...how can he after all kites was produced by rakesh roshan so clearly HR must be the first choice

awww poor guy...i feel bad for him...taaklu rakesh roshan beech mein aagaya Angry good that it flopped big time LOL okay okay no hard feelings...its christmas time Big smile

thanks aish for sharing re...

Ani_La_Iam

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Originally posted by aishwish

awww poor guy...i feel bad for him...taaklu rakesh roshan beech mein aagaya Angry good that it flopped big time LOL okay okay no hard feelings...its christmas time Big smile

thanks aish for sharing re...

@blue: Look santa swasti being a gandi bacchi...no gifts for herLOL

and no need to thanks re and I just remember I forgot to thank you for the fb links. Sorry!

Edited by aishwish - 24 December 2011 at 6:51am

Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Right on Aish.
More precisely, we should say, shaadi wala dance se kaam nahi chalne wala LOL aur jaisa dance he has done in DSP's wedding usse to bilkul nahiROFL
Thats why he might have joined dance classes. I want to see the improvements re. I wish he made a performance at any award show. Just curious what practice he did in the last 9 months. Waise, he lost weight. The hatta katta avatar is gone.Ouch This thinner look is, i believe, suitable for different dance forms. Lets see.

Ani_La_Iam

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishalsFAN

Hii muffins
go to this link and vote for our handsome hunk MISHAL RAHEJA
http://www.tellychakkar.com/poll/which-hunk-tvs-most-desirable-man-2011

Thanks for the link, Priya.Smile

Have voted for Our Man..but he has only 165 votes so far.
We can vote only once (So atleast it is authentic!)

Edited by ivy_11 - 24 December 2011 at 7:31am

Ani_La_Iam

Go to top