MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
@baljit: Thanks for all the lovely songs dear!

@Warda: I said IK's crush silly so all glares and chappals. Had I said my crush for Mishal silly, I would have getting puppian jhappian๐Ÿ˜† But I agree even I liked him a lot as Angad...and have you seen choona hai aasman. He was great there too. I wish MR also gets that kind of role. Imagine Mishal is a air force officer's uniform๐Ÿ˜
Sangini scared me, what if MR also commits same mistake in choosing his come back role

Hello hi to all Muffins. Have a great evening/night/day depending on the time zone.
Originally posted by Warda.

Wow Indu...its a killer ๐Ÿ‘
Fab job done once again ...loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
MR...his lips are very prominent โค๏ธ

Tere iraade nek nahin lagte๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aishwish

@Warda: I said IK's crush silly so all glares and chappals. Had I said my crush for Mishal silly, I would have getting puppian jhappian๐Ÿ˜† But I agree even I liked him a lot as Angad...and have you seen choona hai aasman. He was great there too. I wish MR also gets that kind of role. Imagine Mishal is a air force officer's uniform๐Ÿ˜
Sangini scared me, what if MR also commits same mistake in choosing his come back role

Hello hi to all Muffins. Have a great evening/night/day depending on the time zone.

No mention dear... ๐Ÿ˜Š
But whats up with
what if MR also commits same mistake in choosing his come back role ๐Ÿ˜•

Sab ki sab lips ke pichhe lips... oops... haath dho kar kyun pad gayi ho... ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Aish...  ๐Ÿค—
Hey Warda...๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by m.indira

Hi dewanies...

Wow ..love the twinkling, dark and magnetic eyes๐Ÿ˜ 

What does Mishal's expression convey?? I am trying to figure out for the last 10 minutes...but each time its a different  look and mood... amusement, curiosity, love, wonderment, innocence, a hint of lurking mischief, confidence...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Instead of the Mona Lisa smile...we should have the Mishal Raheja look ...and perhaps also his amazing smile..

Wonderful creation, Indu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No aish i have not seen Choona hai Asmaan ...will check out at YT...if its there
Oh would any time love to see MR as an army officer...Hammies ff has already built that image of MR in me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and dont be scarred MR will take a wise descion...he is our AAmir Khan...Mr .Perfectionist ๐Ÿ˜Š
will take time...but will choose something exceptional...
and Sangini...*shudders*...im sure MR will never go that way ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you got it girl ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by anirka

Sab ki sab lips ke pichhe lips... oops... haath dho kar kyun pad gayi ho... ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Aish... 
Hey Warda...๐Ÿค—
hehe...baljit...i loved your typo error  *wink*
How are you dear ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Warda.

and Sangini...*shudders*...im sure MR will never go that way ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold: ๐Ÿ˜•

Dear I-F, I am not spamming... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by anirka

@bold: ๐Ÿ˜•

Dear I-F, I am not spamming... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sangini was a show on zee tv ...starring Iqbal Khan and DID fame Binny Sharma and Aditi Gupta
good you didnt see it ๐Ÿ˜†