MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by stranger2rose

@ nimmi @ aish ... hi dear ..how r u 2day

@ baljit ...wonderful songs
@ indu ... once again beautiful creations

Hey rose! I'm fine dear...as usual waiting for him. Hope you're also fine!
Okay so now I would like to thanks all the muffins who have posted some of the really lovely songs. Each one of them is a gem.Had a great time watching all of them!
One from my side too. In the Legendry voices of Mehdi Hasan sahab and Noor jahan jee. Here you go!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8-YkHrBbA[/YOUTUBE]
Ophra Winfrey in B- Town...Big B played the Chauffeur. Ek chance tha Mishal jee k darshan ka woh bhi gaya! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aishwish

Ophra Winfrey in B- Town...Big B played the Chauffeur. Ek chance tha Mishal jee k darshan ka woh bhi gaya! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†

Oye tu kahan kahan se news leke aati hai...
kabhi uss ki bhi laya kar... jis ka hume intezaar hai...

Edited by anirka - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --SONEE--

behana, raj, aish, sana...n thnk u all for liking d signs...ab ek ek uthao...aur chalo๐Ÿ˜›...

I'm ready will full tayaari Sonee...me holding placard in one hand and varmala in another so that if banda comes to calm down the aandolaan...I can do Chance pe dance๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago

Okay so now I would like to thanks all the muffins who have posted some of the really lovely songs. Each one of them is a gem.Had a great time watching all of them!
One from my side too. In the Legendry voices of Mehdi Hasan sahab and Noor jahan jee. Here you go!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8-YkHrBbA[/YOUTUBE]

Seems like another gem... can't recall... will listen later araam se... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm ready will full tayaari Sonee...me holding placard in one hand and varmala in another so that if banda comes to calm down the aandolaan...I can do Chance pe dance๐Ÿ˜† 

tum log kaisi kaisi planning karte ho...
jab uss ke ghar tak pahunch hi jayenge toh bahar dharna de ke kya karenge... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the complement babe๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†
Shirt PANT ka deptt tera, just let me pull his chubby cheeks and do something innocent with rosie lips, that's it.๐Ÿ˜†

Haila... yahan toh yummilicious discussion ho riya hai... โ˜บ๏ธ

Daat kaat aandolan๐Ÿ˜ฒ Poor guy will be standing hands tired and getting back to back love bites๐Ÿ˜† Now this sounds fun and scary at the same time๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely creation Indira...Duttaโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
And you are right girl at least he should have a photo shoot. I remember long time back he said on FB, I guess, that he's planning to do a photo shoot...ab tak nahin karwaya, jhoota kahin ka! 

@photoshoot: Photoshoot karwane se munda thode na badal jayega... ๐Ÿ˜†
He will remain the same Mishal Raheja...
Even I am waiting for that... but I read this in forum...
I think it has been more than 6 mnths... since this news/rumour of photoshoot... ๐Ÿ˜•

party time evry1!! MR's rank has gone up!