MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Agree rose, even I'm not very fond of watching historical dramas. yeh banda jo karwaye woh kam h. And regarding TRPs...fikar na kar, who has imagined that ugly nakusha will fetch such high TRPs at least not I but he managed to garner them.
When you said then I'm realising that may be it's true. He can choose this kind of role and more over unlike other shows this show has less scope of continuing years after year. It'll get a proper closure, which is the first priority of Mishal. Let's see..kismat ne uske aur humare liye kya tay kiya h 

****edit:
aww...that greeting and the message is lovely. So true when did we forgot him!
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aishwish

Agree rose, even I'm not very fond of watching historical dramas. yeh banda jo karwaye woh kam h. And regarding TRPs...fikar na kar, who has imagined that ugly nakusha will fetch such high TRPs at least not I but he managed to garner them.
When you said then I'm realising that may be it's true. He can choose this kind of role and more over unlike other shows this show has less scope of continuing years after year. It'll get a proper closure, which is the first priority of Mishal. Let's see..kismat ne uske aur humare liye kua tay kiya h 

****edit:
aww...that greeting and the message is lovely. So true when did we forgot him!
agree with u aish even i didnt expect LTL to do so well before he made an entry but still yaar fictional shows have some drama whereas historical shows follow the book ..i mean what will they show besides villians conspirating against shivaji and he defeating them ..i mean whats the thrill as a viewer ..the actor may enjoy doing action scenes n playing such an imp character but still as an audience i dont find it interesting ..confused since morning ..

thanks for the greeting 😳
Originally posted by stranger2rose

agree with u aish even i didnt expect LTL to do so well before he made an entry but still yaar fictional shows have some drama whereas historical shows follow the book ..i mean what will they show besides villians conspirating against shivaji and he defeating them ..i mean whats the thrill as a viewer ..the actor may enjoy doing action scenes n playing such an imp character but still as an audience i dont find it interesting ..confused since morning ..

thanks for the greeting 😳
@red: ditto my feelings.
But don't worry rose there is enough drama for us. Shivajee has two wives and the members of the forum are busy discussing about the consummation of their marriage and finally came to a conclusion that it'll happen only once shivajee grows up. So, if Mishal comes as grown up one...I guess there will be enough thrill for usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aishwish

@red: ditto my feelings.
But don't worry rose there is enough drama for us. Shivajee has two wives and the members of the forum are busy discussing about the consummation of their marriage and finally came to a conclusion that it'll happen only once shivajee grows up. So, if Mishal comes as grown up one...I guess there will be enough thrill for usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
woah ..what a thrill to look forward to ???lol..i hope shivaji doesnt consumate the way tasha did ..tasha's consummation was such a let down ..
Ohh teri ye disscussion kaha se kaha pohoch gayi??πŸ˜†

Hi Rosie , Hi AishπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Ohh teri ye disscussion kaha se kaha pohoch gayi??πŸ˜†

Hi Rosie , Hi AishπŸ˜ƒ
ohh just adding some innocent thrill in shivaji's life ..thats it ..nothing personal πŸ˜‰

ohh just adding some innocent thrill in shivaji's life ..thats it ..nothing personal πŸ˜‰

hahaha..good one.
Hi! soneeπŸ˜ƒ

and rose don't worry even if for the first time shivajee follows tasha's footstep..he'll still have another chance to make it perect. Now I realise, their are lots of benefits of having two wives..lol
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
Ohh Hi aish..

Rosie...what a thrill naa...great... so main toh aise innocent talk se door hi acchiπŸ˜†

yaha kya chal raha mishal ki off bate course ? πŸ˜†Edited by sana141994 - 12 years ago

woah ..what a thrill to look forward to ???lol..i hope shivaji doesnt consumate the way tasha did ..tasha's consummation was such a let down ..
shivaji is hostoric tale..u know meh raat ko uss ek book padha dali...πŸ˜†