Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@nimmi: even I made a statement that he may play grown up shivaji...after seeing his grown up hairs..lol

But guys, my suggesstion to all the muffins would be:
"I don't find this news much authentic, lets be passive observers for a while before stating the celebrations."
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i hope mishal comes with a stubble and not a clean shaven look 
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwish

@nimmi: even I made a statement that he may play grown up shivaji...after seeing his grown up hairs..lol

But guys, my suggesstion to all the muffins would be:
"I don't find this news much authentic, lets be passive observers for a while before stating the celebrations."

Lagta hai tere statement se kisi ne News bana dala... Now I know u r the culprit... ๐Ÿคฃ
Waise bhi... hum log yahan koi celebrations nahin kar rahe... Only future will tell us whats in store... ๐Ÿ˜Š

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know whether to rejoice or wait.๐Ÿ˜•

Indiya.com and MR's entry in the 200th episode makes me suspicious of the channel. They have done the Dhokha on us using Mishal a number of times.

I would wait for Mishal to confirm or the channel to air a promo with MR in it till I allow Colors to enter my TV
aishwish thumbnail
Okay I went to Shivaji forum! More than who the grown up shivaji will be ppl are more interested in knowing who grown up wives of shivajee will be. They seemed quite peace loving people. If Mishal is the grown up Shivajee..they've no idea dewaanio ka kaisa toofan unke forum ko raid karne wala h๐Ÿ˜†
ivy_11 thumbnail
On second thoughts, I'll follow Prof. Baljit's line of reasoning and rejoice--if it is true then Double Dhamaal..otherwise..something positive to look forward too๐Ÿ˜Š

Let's take one step at a time..wait and watch..isn't it the favorite line on TV and silver screen these days...from the protagonists to the villains ๐Ÿ˜†
ivy_11 thumbnail

Okay I went to Shivaji forum! More than who the grown up shivaji will be ppl are more interested in knowing who grown up wives of shivajee will be. They seemed quite peace loving people. If Mishal is the grown up Shivajee..they've no idea dewaanio ka kaisa toofan unke forum ko raid karne wala h๐Ÿ˜†

If Mishal is Shivajee...there will be a stampede to play his wife. Real life mein nahin to Reel life mein hi sahi๐Ÿ˜†

Edit: Which epi is currently running...any idea?
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Originally posted by: .nimmi.

๐Ÿ˜† i know aish.. he tends to evoke pretty violent feelings in us at times..
but kya kare damn if we do damn if we dont.. Missing him is a part of life now..
kabhi sadly toh kabhi with lot many violent ideas..

and yeah rosie.. he does seem to have a terrific appetite. hope u dont giv ehim indigestion๐Ÿ˜›.. sorry just kidding๐Ÿ˜ณ..

hey baljit..
and hey raj and aish.. thanx for liking the song. i simply love it.. the background score is soo soothing...

I didn't knew our violent feelings are so result oriented!๐Ÿ˜†
aishwish thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

If Mishal is Shivajee...there will be a stampede to play his wife. Real life mein nahin to Reel life mein hi sahi๐Ÿ˜†

Edit: Which epi is currently running...any idea?

75th..iss speed se I guess till 200 episode we'll get a buddha shivaji๐Ÿ˜†
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ

Me too went there... If Mish is really playing that role... then it should be our concern na... ๐Ÿ˜†