MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
I am glad we got to see it this year.

It looks like Mishal is having fun decorating the Christmas tree and giving gyan on the importance of festivals.

Mishal is a wonderful combination of positivity, childlike innocence and responsibility. I vote him as the International Ambassador for promoting peace,understanding and friendship😊
Originally posted by aishwish

Ani, ani, ani...now this is the biggest favour you could have done to me. I guess this is the last time when we are getting to see him as dutta and he was wearing his black pathani. you made my day by sharing this ani. Thanks once again. 
I guess they shot it last year but showed the Mishal Mahi segment and realising how popular Mishal still is...showed this video this year..coz it's really hard to catch him for an interview if he's not shooting
I always had this conflict inside me that whom do I adore more Dutta or Mishal...after reasoning and analysing for Gods knows how many days I decided Mishal, but now, things are again back to square one.
His black pathani❤️, well kept stubble, studs, the armaani watch (I guess it's armaani)...dutta, dutta arghhh would I ever be able to come out of this plain insaneness. Why did you left dutta😭 why😭 and that too so soon😭
I wanted to say more but...💔

Mishal or Dutta..well that is a tough choice to make. I wish we could have had both.

Logically speaking, If we have Mishal we can have many more Dutta's...BUT..there can be only one Dutta Shriram Patil😕

I am in love with Mishal's brilliant acting and like MR as a person with whatever little I have seen of him in interviews. But I love Dutta---the angry,brooding and lethal Don, his golden heart and childlike innocence..what a wonderfully complex character...doubt whether can be another DSP ever😳

Originally posted by Ani_98

Agree...there is no janbaaz about the new Dutta. Everyone knows that people voted for MR and he is the one who fully deserve the award.

Maybe Shabbir know that too and that is why he did not show up...it would have looked weird and ridicules watching SH thanking for an award he does not deserve and where people voted for MR...it is called cheating.

u bet,, all the jaan bazi  was over in march ,,after march 2011  dutta was chai wala and dhaba wala so wht jaan bazz did he do  after march ,,,so  the jaan baaz  stuff was done while MR was there ,,,,they knw that Angry

The voting was for the mishal's Pic and they cheated .. questionig the autheticity of the awards itself ,,it is cruel joke AngryAngry

Found this video on FB...😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3DKoxXjN9c&feature=youtu.be
[/YOUTUBE]

thnks for sharing ,,,ani ..he is so  adorable 😍,,we dint see it last year hai na  ... wht a gift for us ,, ssoign Dutta in black pathani  ,,drooling 😳😳😳😳 and 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Good Morning Muffins...
Lets start the day with this beautiful song...dedicated to the elusive man...
😳

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSQDqNFvYD4[/YOUTUBE]

lovely song  Swasti  ⭐️ perfect for our Mishal  babu
Originally posted by ivy_11

Mishal or Dutta..well that is a tough choice to make. I wish we could have had both.

Logically speaking, If we have Mishal we can have many more Dutta's...BUT..there can be only one Dutta Shriram Patil😕

I am in love with Mishal's brilliant acting and like MR as a person with whatever little I have seen of him in interviews. But I love Dutta---the angry,brooding and lethal Don, his golden heart and childlike innocence..what a wonderfully complex character...doubt whether can be another DSP ever😳

For me...I love Dutta...😍...everything about him and reading the episode updated...make me love this character even more.😊

Like Ivy…I love and admire MR's talent and the brilliant performer he is…⭐️...I like the down to earth, very positive man MR is...⭐️...What I really like is MR eyes they are so…😍...no words…they speak to you and tells how he is feeling…sometime they seems big and vulnerable and some time small and happy.😊

Then there is his voice and the very beautiful and respected way he talk Hindi…really like that.😊

Like you Aish…I would not be able to choose…for me Dutta will always be a character I will love…MR is such a brilliant performer that even though Akash and Dutta…both a troubled characters they are performed very differently. You do see some glimpse of MR in Akash but not in Dutta…still you love both characters.⭐️

Even though there is not going to be another DSP…MR will give us another character we will fell in love with again...just hope it will be soon.😃

For me...I love Dutta...😍...everything about him and reading the episode updated...make me love this character even more.😊

Like Ivy'I love and admire MR's talent and the brilliant performer he is'⭐️...I like the down to earth, very positive man MR is...⭐️...What I really like is MR eyes they are so'😍...no words'they speak to you and tells how he is feeling'sometime they seems big and vulnerable and some time small and happy.😊

Then there is his voice and the very beautiful and respected way he talk Hindi'really like that.😊

Like you Aish'I would not be able to choose'for me Dutta will always be a character I will love'MR is such a brilliant performer that even though Akash and Dutta'both a troubled characters they are performed very differently. You do see some glimpse of MR in Akash but not in Dutta'still you love both characters.⭐️

Even though there is not going to be another DSP'MR will give us another character we will fell in love with again...just hope it will be soon.😃

Word Ani😃. I couldn't have said it better,

We somehow must keep this forum going..its become like the second home for so many of us!

Agree Ivy…👍🏼...it is like our second home. 😊

After a days work it is where we come to relax…clean our mind…talk about things we love…let loose and let the person out we thought we forgot - we had inside us.😊

A place where we connect with others…that become very good friends…friends who we relate to in different ways and lean something from.😊

The only sad thing right now is…that you get a little depress coming in here…because there are no "come back" news about MR.

There is not much to say…talk or discus.

I just can not wait till MR make a come back…we all meet there and then we are going to have lot of fun.
😃

Like Ivy'I love and admire MR's talent and the brilliant performer he is'⭐️...I like the down to earth, very positive man MR is...⭐️...What I really like is MR eyes they are so'😍...no words'they speak to you and tells how he is feeling'sometime they seems big and vulnerable and some time small and happy.😊

Then there is his voice and the very beautiful and respected way he talk Hindi'really like that.😊

Like you Aish'I would not be able to choose'for me Dutta will always be a character I will love'MR is such a brilliant performer that even though Akash and Dutta'both a troubled characters they are performed very differently. You do see some glimpse of MR in Akash but not in Dutta'still you love both characters.⭐️

Even though there is not going to be another DSP'MR will give us another character we will fell in love with again...just hope it will be soon.😃

Agree withh all u teen devi;s Aish , Ivy and Ani 👏👏👏Star

@ word 👍🏼  u guys have expressed egxactly wht i feel too ,,,Dutta and MR was a combination made once ina  life time ,,, but we knw whn MR cmes back ,,, we will fall in love all over again
waiting 😃
Originally posted by Warda.

very well said nimmi...end of the day its Mishal who has won...and once again he has proved that as the show was dependent on his presence so were these colors people...they knew it people would come forward to vote for mishal only...MAn has made us proud once again 😊

👍🏼 word Nimmi and warda , it is Mishal . that has won in our hearts  ⭐️