Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .nimmi.

guys!!

i know colors and PH and PS played dirty again. but lets not boil out blood. they are not worth our time. lets celebrate that apna Mishal has won the award. now everyone knows it.

so chill.. ignore them..
hurrr!!!

so people hope you have a lovely time today...
have a great day all..

very well said nimmi...end of the day its Mishal who has won...and once again he has proved that as the show was dependent on his presence so were these colors people...they knew it people would come forward to vote for mishal only...MAn has made us proud once again 😊
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@nimmi: the food was yummm! And what you said about colors was bang on! 
Kudiyon chill maro..these people are not all worthy of the attention we are giving to them.

@raj: Even I was expecting a tweet.

@Swasti: thanks for sharing the song...want to listen but can't. There's a puja in my neighbourhood and they're using a loudspeaker or say loudspeaker ka baap. Even earplugs failed so right now the very thought of listening even cuckoo bird's song is scaring. 

@all: I hope you all had a great Christmas!
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelyme12

\

inko jitni gaaliyaan de kam hai...inse or ummed hi kya ki jaa sakti hai...😡... hum hi paagal the jo unko vote diya...or waise bhi..award chahe shabbir ko mila ho..jeet to mishal ki hi hui hai...everyone know the truth...

Agree...there is no janbaaz about the new Dutta. Everyone knows that people voted for MR and he is the one who fully deserve the award.

Maybe Shabbir know that too and that is why he did not show up...it would have looked weird and ridicules watching SH thanking for an award he does not deserve and where people voted for MR...it is called cheating.

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Found this video on FB...😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3DKoxXjN9c&feature=youtu.be
[/YOUTUBE]
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MishalsFAN

Most janbaaz character award is received by aashka on shabbir's behalf in petal awards 😔 😔

What else can we expect from the pests award organizers...@#$%**$#.😡

First they try to fool us into voting using unethical tactics...really a shameless organization😲
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for shaing Ani 🤗
hope you are doing well dear 🤗
Have nt seen this video last year...Good to see MR again and again remembered as Dutta...😊
ivy_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani_98

Found this video on FB...😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3DKoxXjN9c&feature=youtu.be
[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks a ton for sharing it Ani😃.

Mishal looks really handsome in his Dutta-ish looks. Short hair + a day old stubble and the patent earrings😳

Is this a new video or a re-release from last year by the channel...because the date is Dec 26, 2011 and the next in line was BB season 5😕
ivy_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .nimmi.

guys!!

i know colors and PH and PS played dirty again. but lets not boil out blood. they are not worth our time. lets celebrate that apna Mishal has won the award. now everyone knows it.

so chill.. ignore them..
hurrr!!!

so people hope you have a lovely time today...
have a great day all..

Word Nimmi👏

Good thinking..For us only MR is DSP and we voted for him...so lets celebrate with Mishal and Dutta😊

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
As I can understand on FB...it is from last year but the channel did not show it.

So the video is old...but no one has seen it before now.

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ani, ani, ani...now this is the biggest favour you could have done to me. I guess this is the last time when we are getting to see him as dutta and he was wearing his black pathani. you made my day by sharing this ani. Thanks once again. 
I guess they shot it last year but showed the Mishal Mahi segment and realising how popular Mishal still is...showed this video this year..coz it's really hard to catch him for an interview if he's not shooting
I always had this conflict inside me that whom do I adore more Dutta or Mishal...after reasoning and analysing for Gods knows how many days I decided Mishal, but now, things are again back to square one.
His black pathani❤️, well kept stubble, studs, the armaani watch (I guess it's armaani)...dutta, dutta arghhh would I ever be able to come out of this plain insaneness. Why did you left dutta😭 why😭 and that too so soon😭
I wanted to say more but...💔