Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=aishwish]@Sana: ya I've heard rab rakha...didn't saw the movie...but the song you shared has amazing lyrics! 
and the line you said abt him that he lives in our heart...bingo! 

@Swasti: Are you crazy..muft mein toh main khud ke liye kaam nahi kartiπŸ˜†  and 
for one week saab has asked for another baiπŸ˜† kisi ka naam recommend karu kya?πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]waise sana hamesha khushi hi batati phirti hai...log meri beauty ko dekh kar brains ko underestimate kar dete hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sana: Forgive my ignorance...i'm just curious...it seems Christmas is a kind of private celebration, right? i mean the entire family get together and spend time together...i toh used to think in the opposite way...i thought it was a huge celebration with friends and party sharty & all that...but i guess this is the only time when the entire family actually get a chance to have a family reunion...
--ambar-- thumbnail
meri toh holidays hai na toh i am free bird..
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Sana: oh! you were flying tht's why...koi nahin kal na sahi aaj milege

@Swasti: yaar woh kya hai na itni neki muft mein karne ki meri aadat nahin hai...par ab chal...me in santa mode...ja ja swasti ja jee le apni zindagi...for one week saab is all yours, day and...nightπŸ˜†

aishwish thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

meri toh holidays hai na toh i am free bird..

same here..and I'm listening to that song...wow it's great yaar...I'm really enjoying
--ambar-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwish

@Sana: oh! you were flying tht's why...koi nahin kal na sahi aaj milege

@Swasti: yaar woh kya hai na itni neki muft mein karne ki meri aadat nahin hai...par ab chal...me in santa mode...ja ja swasti ja jee le apni zindagi...for one week saab is all yours, day and...nightπŸ˜†

sahi bola..bole toh apna style sab ek dum surprise dene ka kya????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
aishwish thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

@Sana: Forgive my ignorance...i'm just curious...it seems Christmas is a kind of private celebration, right? i mean the entire family get together and spend time together...i toh used to think in the opposite way...i thought it was a huge celebration with friends and party sharty & all that...but i guess this is the only time when the entire family actually get a chance to have a family reunion...

Nice question, swasti
--ambar-- thumbnail

same here..and I'm listening to that song...wow it's great yaar...I'm really enjoying

i know sana choice is world best bole toh rapchik kya???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--ambar-- thumbnail

Nice question, swasti

well sawsti u are right family celebrations...papa is busy toh we came here to celebrate it with him..we dont have family here except sam ..they panjabi toh they dont used to celebrate it ..thats why we thought why dont make all friends together..all of them are non indian ...its kind of celebrations us...we already hired party planer for that 😳..mom ko koi kaam nahi karana padega so that we can enjoy...mere mom dad ki anniversary bhi aa rahi hai toh tab only our family will be there in goa or may be here πŸ˜‰
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

well sawsti u are right family celebrations...papa is busy toh we came here to celebrate it with him..we dont have family here except sam ..they panjabi toh they dont used to celebrate it ..thats why we thought why dont make all friends together..all of them are non indian ...its kind of celebrations us...we already hired party planer for that 😳..mom ko koi kaam nahi karana padega so that we can enjoy...mere mom dad ki anniversary bhi aa rahi hai toh tab only our family will be there in goa or may be here πŸ˜‰

wow that sounds great re
ek saath 2 celebrations...seems a blast

ok sana,,aishu...me signing off
raat ko milenge
bye for nowπŸ€—