MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
2011: Indian TV's most desirable men
on rival site there is an article abt the tv's most desirable man of 2011...and our mishals name is also there 😊
Mishal Raheja
As Dutta Bhao in Laagi Tujhse Lagan , Mishal was loved by the audiences. His angry looks have helped him win many hearts, after all the girls love angry young men. As the shy but loving guy in protagonists Nakusha'slife, Mishal's character was a hit amongst the audiences. Though he has opted out of the show now, the female fans still want him desperately
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by daya0628

@warda... I'm good hun...hows you??

@Aish...yup am fine...kinda of trying to finish up some things for friends...and then will get back to doing other things :P simply am busy as they may call it lol

No, probz sort out things which are keeping you busy and come back...main kahan bhaagi ja rahi hoon...lol
TC
Sana another proposal line...
yesterday have u slept all night...as i saw u in my dream talking wid me whole night...gajab kitna bolte hoπŸ˜†
Okay so I skimmed all the posts

@baljit: thanks for the song, you have a great taste in music I remember I was 4 or 5 when this song use to come on tv  and very nice lines...hope your kids aren't reading..ishhhπŸ˜†

Indira: nice lines very nice.

@ priyanka Thanks for sharing TC article and the FB news too at the previous AT...that was v cheap and hey girl nice lines 

@Sana: have posted some more lines kindly ad them
(koi bhi aisa kaam ya baat  nahi hai..jo pahle koi bola ya kiya na ho...) πŸ˜‰

Mishal ke liye...
Aap ka chehra hamara dil me hai..
Hamara dil aap ka kadmo me hai..

mishal..tumhara naam mishal hai..lekhin my chahthi hu ki hum dono ka love story ek mishal banke rahe iss duniya me..

bye...mujhe bahut nend aarahi hai..good night...have a mish dreams.

Edited by m.indira - 12 years ago
Another one :
when i die , i wish to donate my blood to you...for the fact atleast my blood would enter ur heart where i could not enter...isliye bol rahi hu seedhe seedhe patt jao...warna indirect way choose karna padegaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by aishwish

Okay so I skimmed all the posts
@baljit: thanks for the song, you have a great taste in music I remember I was 4 or 5 when this song use to come on tv and very nice lines...hope your kids aren't reading..ishhhπŸ˜†
Indira: nice lines very nice.[/B]
@ priyanka Thanks for sharing TC article and the FB news too at the previous AT...that was v cheap and hey girl nice lines
@Sana: have posted some more lines kindly ad them

@blue nice πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aish...frm 01 pm of noon iam continuously writing pataofying lines...oh gosh itna mind to studies m b nai lagaya...banda samne aya to kya hoga πŸ˜†
Another one :
my heart is the greatest cheater, it makes thousand of different excuses to stay in touch with u
Originally posted by MishalsFAN

@blue nice πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aish...frm 01 pm of noon iam continuously writing pataofying lines...oh gosh itna mind to studies m b nai lagaya...banda samne aya to kya hoga πŸ˜†

Don't tell me..I'm worst than you..tom I've to submitt my assignment and here I'm posting pick up linesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by aishwish

No, probz sort out things which are keeping you busy and come back...main kahan bhaagi ja rahi hoon...lol
TC

am almost done...just one more thing to do...will probably do it later...am too lazy right now