Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SBB - Y did Arnav Break da Engagement *Link added (Page 13)

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Anjali is blind. Can she not see what Arnav feels for Khushi?

Anjali is incapable of seeing anything that is not presented in a round shiny silvery thing...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxxaa123.80khushixJennyPenny

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by tanthya

Khushi with her back saying somehting to Arnav.. Arnav is totally oblivious and busily accepting wishes ...  Khuhsi turns and is surprised  that arnav has not paid attention..

first of all thanksss!!!

but this line caught my attention! for what in the world was arnav accepting wishes if he had already openly called off the engagement! does that mean any kindaff ArHi engagement!!!aah i'm hoping too much..but this stuck out oddly to me

It could be that he is accepting on behalf of  Akash...  since he is the sort of figure head for tht family..Business ppl would also congratulate him..
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
>>Khushi is giving startled Deer Look mixed with shock while Anjali is  giving her expert look

@BOLD ... ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   could there be any funnier joke than this ????? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80CandYlicious_SkhushixJennyPenny

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Originally posted by nyxx

Originally posted by zaniax

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by tanthya

Khushi with her back saying somehting to Arnav.. Arnav is totally oblivious and busily accepting wishes ...  Khuhsi turns and is surprised  that arnav has not paid attention..

first of all thanksss!!!

but this line caught my attention! for what in the world was arnav accepting wishes if he had already openly called off the engagement! does that mean any kindaff ArHi engagement!!!aah i'm hoping too much..but this stuck out oddly to me

Maybe they were congratulating him on his brother's engagement. Ermm

Yeahh Arnav was shaking hands and speaking to a few people. But I dont know what it was for..lol
It might be just in general because it happened after La left and Anjali was chasing her.

@zaniax : well no way for Akash'w engagement!! cz i don't think any1 will congratulate a man who has just got his engagement broken even on behalf of his own bro!!

@nyxx : oh ya this is possible..with a business acquaintance on a casual talk...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

thanks for the update Sathya...

... looks to be an interesting week ahead in IPKKND... lots of emotions and lots of ASR-Khushi Blushing
nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Uff, that would be amazing nah. He was shirtless in both his previous shows. It's time for KKG to get  a wave at ASR's body... ufff!Blushing

Aww, that sucks.. So mean SBS and SBB are becoming, they are depirivng us of Sarun moments.. awww, that sounds so cute.. Sobti is ADORABLE!

I should clearly . I hope the TT people update on this soon. as much as I want a dream sequence, that pic is SO SO offscreenLOL cause no way in hell will ASR hold Khushi like that and no ways will she smile so much.LOL

Not only Khushi, I need to get the wave at ASR's body!BlushingDay Dreaming

andd agreedd, we really need more of them. They should give atleast 30 mins of them each day! Cool Am I demanding too much? LOOL OH well!

and yeahh its definitely a masti offscreen pic of SaRun. We'll have to wait for Arnav to hold Khushi like that...unless, Khushi trips and falls while dancing and Arnav catches her! Embarrassed

JennyPenny

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Originally posted by the_rain

Anjali is blind. Can she not see what Arnav feels for Khushi?

Anjali is incapable of seeing anything that is not presented in a round shiny silvery thing...LOL

Or she can only see what noone else can see... THE SIGNS... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rainCandYlicious_SJennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Thanks yaar for the update

You know, they should have clearly shown that La didnt' really understand the real Arnav.. I mean, she's broken because she couldn't marry the tycoon dude or what? They haven't really explored La's feelings for ASR apart from the money and media stuff?

The hand holding scene will raise all trps's bar. finally a rabba ve moment. He should clearly tell her to stuff it. Me thinks, he's gonna find out about the broken engagement right at htis moment.

Why is everyone thinking that nothing is happy in SaRun's world? They are actors. They don't get offended by that mystey pic , which surely I like to have details on. They wouldn't let their friendship be driven over a pic??! and people's comments.

The last bit didn't make sense. la prob tells Khushi indirectly that Arnav is in love with her which she won't get as usual and but accepting wishes? For payash?

Maoh

Go to top