Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: the_rain

Shyam: Rani Sahiba, I've been cheating on you.

Anjali: Haye Bhagwan, apko kya ho gaya? I think you are feeling sick, that's why you are talking nonsense...haye Bhagwan I can't believe I just told my hubby's words nonsense...abhi panditji ko call karti hoon

Shyam: I also tried to murder Shashi Gupta.

Anjali: Haye Bhagwan, did you get hurt in process? Let me talk to Panditji, I'll like to do a 2 day long fast for your safety..

Anjali again : Hum jaante the... uss mangalsutra ke haadse ke baad sab galat hi hoga... ab se hum nimbu mirchi gale mein hi pehen lenge... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: the_rain

Shyam: Rani Sahiba, I've been cheating on you.

Anjali: Haye Bhagwan, apko kya ho gaya? I think you are feeling sick, that's why you are talking nonsense...haye Bhagwan I can't believe I just told my hubby's words nonsense...abhi panditji ko call karti hoon

Shyam: I also tried to murder Shashi Gupta.

Anjali: Haye Bhagwan, did you get hurt in process? Let me talk to Panditji, I'll like to do a 2 day long fast for your safety..

OMG. My tummy hurts๐Ÿคฃ She will exactly behave like this... This is def gonna be a script when arnav reveals the truth.

All will be shocked with crazy music and Anjali will be like, opps time to do my pooja๐Ÿ˜†
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nooo a big no to new guy...what the๐Ÿคฃ
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Ishu, he's being congratulated becxause he broke up with LA๐Ÿคฃ priceless Ishu!

Khushi needs to get a reality check.. 

I know, but I thought she would be smart, sometimes she impressed me when she thought Shaym was a fool, and then she deimpressed me by doing vrats and all. I think gopi is more intelligent than anjali. omg.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

LMAO. Congrats aapki sagai toot gayi? ๐Ÿคฃ
@bold: Ye kab huaaa??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Before she doubts Shyam that she'll kill herself. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nah, Gopi is justtt at par. ๐Ÿ˜†

NAHIIIN..

Just when the extra angle is exiting, we get a new one..Ugggh

That guy whoever he is better not be a fused tubelight like Anjali and figures out the connection between Arnav & Khushi and starts calling her Bhabhi.

You know with the rate they are going what should have been the 25th wedding anniversary of arhi would be their 1st Wedding anniversary.
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

GOD THIS IS ANNOYING NEW ENTRY pathetic!

Jisse darte the... wahi baat ho gayi ... ๐Ÿ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Arre, mystery pic does not mean affair and all that stuff people. Mystery pics means, are we getting a dream sequence? Are they playing around on the sets, or will there actually be a dance sequence between the couples FINALLY after 6 months?

our lead couple never has danced??๐Ÿ˜”

Originally posted by: anjs

๐Ÿ˜ฒwe don't need any...we are happy with the current cast...

Exactooo!! and clearly new entries ruin the show.. Let's get rid of La, deal with Shaym later on, get Payash married and off on a honeymoon, Nani and Mami on ter yatras and focus back to the main people - Arnav and Khushi.

Oh and def send Anjali off somewhere too.

It's clearly time for that mature love story to break out.. I wanna know what the tagline is all about.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
God knws why r they brininging anew entry for ? To create more probelms and arnt we done with triangles? YUCK !

im sure this way this show will drop n go down the drains !

whts up with CV's they have turned into PEA BRAINS?
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: incandescent

Oh come on people..there is no mystery behind the mystery pic.

It's just a friendly pic. 

seriously true!! y can't we drool on it and move on!! y analyze so much!! it is just a cutiee off screen pic!! those 2 r having a bowl shooting with each other! they r both crazier than the other!!n that is saying something!!๐Ÿ˜†

for all we know they were showing the rest of the cast 'this is how we'll be when Khush & Arnav fall in love!! or pulling PaYash's leg telling u guys should be doing this!'

honestly i just am so happy we got that adorable snap!n wishing for a video of it to drool more!๐Ÿ˜ณ

thnx a ton for the update !!!
Cant wait for the episode...

Hope we get a really long Arhi scene by the poolside with lots of holding n grabbing hands n rabba ve's