mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
tht TT pic was SARUN not arshi !
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: incandescent

What did I miss?? Did some people really sense tension between Sarun ?? 

Tension over? The mystery pic? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

Thanks for sharing.

Shyamwa standing all alone? πŸ˜† Good stay alone for ever you creep.
Yaay he grabs her hand? Arnie boy can never stay without touching our Jalebi girl πŸ˜³

Shaym standing alone would be good. He should have ran after Rani Saiba while they tried to go for La.

Anjali is blind. Can she not see what Arnav feels for Khushi?
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Anjali is blind. Can she not see what Arnav feels for Khushi?

Anjali is incapable of seeing anything that is not presented in a round shiny silvery thing...πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

first of all thanksss!!!

but this line caught my attention! for what in the world was arnav accepting wishes if he had already openly called off the engagement! does that mean any kindaff ArHi engagement!!!aah i'm hoping too much..but this stuck out oddly to me

It could be that he is accepting on behalf of  Akash...  since he is the sort of figure head for tht family..Business ppl would also congratulate him..
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
>>Khushi is giving startled Deer Look mixed with shock while Anjali is  giving her expert look

@BOLD ... 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣   could there be any funnier joke than this ????? 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nyxx

Yeahh Arnav was shaking hands and speaking to a few people. But I dont know what it was for..lol
It might be just in general because it happened after La left and Anjali was chasing her.

@zaniax : well no way for Akash'w engagement!! cz i don't think any1 will congratulate a man who has just got his engagement broken even on behalf of his own bro!!

@nyxx : oh ya this is possible..with a business acquaintance on a casual talk...

yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Sathya...

... looks to be an interesting week ahead in IPKKND... lots of emotions and lots of ASR-Khushi β˜ΊοΈ
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Uff, that would be amazing nah. He was shirtless in both his previous shows. It's time for KKG to get  a wave at ASR's body... ufff!☺️

Aww, that sucks.. So mean SBS and SBB are becoming, they are depirivng us of Sarun moments.. awww, that sounds so cute.. Sobti is ADORABLE!

I should clearly . I hope the TT people update on this soon. as much as I want a dream sequence, that pic is SO SO offscreenπŸ˜† cause no way in hell will ASR hold Khushi like that and no ways will she smile so much.πŸ˜†

Not only Khushi, I need to get the wave at ASR's body!☺️😍

andd agreedd, we really need more of them. They should give atleast 30 mins of them each day! 😎 Am I demanding too much? LOOL OH well!

and yeahh its definitely a masti offscreen pic of SaRun. We'll have to wait for Arnav to hold Khushi like that...unless, Khushi trips and falls while dancing and Arnav catches her! 😳
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: the_rain

Anjali is incapable of seeing anything that is not presented in a round shiny silvery thing...πŸ˜†

Or she can only see what noone else can see... THE SIGNS... πŸ˜†