Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman ki Class, Sky Khallas! (Page 3)

taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakash1234

and they say that the show is not scripted.. Doesn't makes sense when a host comes in and changes the dynamics of the show.. The theme of the show is to show us real people.. so them be... why mess up with their head and call names, threaten them?? Everyone knew Aakashdeep Saigal is a trouble maker.. that its the only reason he was sent in.. It would be foolish to expect him to behave nicely.. If being nice is not the nature of the guy why should he fake it? I find it funny that people expect participants of a reality show to behave in a certain way.. In that case they should give scripts of each of the participants and stop calling it a reality show.. And to the people who are calling Salman a real man for doing what he has done.. It's easy to walk in to the house where all the participants are scared of your stature and talk down upon them with your fake accent.. I will call him a real man when he deals with them without his stardom.. 

Then what should he have done? Allowed the goonda sky to continue to run riot. When a participant threatens another one with physical assault, should the host sit and pray? He did the right thing. He should have slapped Sky and physically thrown him out of the house, thats the least he deserves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Azru_4_Nik Senior Member
Azru_4_Nik
Azru_4_Nik

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by azru

Originally posted by cruiser51

<font size="3">Just watched Salman Ki Class-Sky Khallas Episode again.

Salman: If you want to go, I WILL TAKE YOU OUT, RIGHT NOW...

SKY (Bandar Ghudki still present): IF YOU WANT TO TAKE WITH ME, I WILL COME...

SALMAN (FIRMLY):
NO...

<font color="#0000FF">This is the point Sky realises Salman means business and all his put on act of Dhamkees and Ghudkees, just whithers away...ROFL</font>

SKY: ...BUT, I DON'T WANT TO GO...(You can see that beaten look on his face here...)

SALMAN: <font color="#FF0000">hahaha...AJEEB HAI YAAR...HUNHHH.</font>..(Perhaps disappointed that Sky didn't bite the bait.)
------------

Good one Cruiserji..   keen observation on all da Nitty gritty expressions..=P
P.S:My observation yew spared Juhi this time =P

From the class, I have just analysed a little portion of lesson given to Student Sky by Salman Master ji!Tongue
Confused Matlab Picture abi baaki hai...ROFL

-Cruiser-

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Amazing...luved it...well done cruiser...Clap
Thumbs Upd best part was wen salman said  AJEEB H YAAR...LOLROFL

-Cruiser-

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Saturday episode, a landmark episode in itself...Loved to see everyone trying hard to justify themselves and falling flat on their justifications, apart from SID who as it gets mesmerized anytime he sees Salman and Sanju LOL

Bolti band episode!Wink

-Cruiser-

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurus27

Then what should he have done? Allowed the goonda sky to continue to run riot. When a participant threatens another one with physical assault, should the host sit and pray? He did the right thing. He should have slapped Sky and physically thrown him out of the house, thats the least he deserves.
The problem is then why not provide them with a telephone or internet connection so that they can read what the viewers think about them and act accordingly? They do what they think is right to survive and what are they giving to the show in form of TRPs. The only person who should have right to intervene if things start to get out of hands is BB else we have seen how game change when outside influence starts to pour in we have seen Sid changing his behavior. Why give pointers to house mates when the show is meant to be without any connection from the outside World.
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Even i noticed sallu's hunhhh LOL LOL

Sallu is awesomeee.. Kya dhoya Star sky ke toh tote ud gaye *in dolly bindra language'.. Saari hekdi nikal gayi aur nautanki bahar aayi Silly   Clap

Salman's...YAAR AJEEB HAI...HUNHHH was so mocking that even most thick skinned Ghar-jamaai would have walked off the house if taunted by his mother-in-law like that!Tongue

Go to top