Why so much of regression? For TRP?

Kasturilover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

CVs,

We all get the point that we must not expect much from serials

and that waise bhi why indulge in sensible viewing during dinner time or during household chores

But even then, after all the shifting around the story...the objective of gaining great TRPs is not met.

So can we therefore at least attempt to stick to sense and a better script. Because the stuff you are dishing out is made for "Ripley's believe it or not"

For example:

a) What type of medical convention is this?...it seems more of a dating agency's annual seminar.

Can we have doctors indulge in a medical discussions please, rather that concentrating on who their blind date or blind pair will be?

b) In which society and especially a country like India, can we have an unknown man knock on your hotel room door (Armaan) and sell you clothes or plan the seating arrangements for an event??

I mean was that seminar co-ordinating doctor smoking pot to allow an unknown person right in her room?

c) What is Nidhi's prolbem???...yes i can appreciate confusion regarding her feelings but now Dr Ashutosh is speaking ...ok...so can you give him a chance please? Else what is the difference between him and you??

And must she run to an unknown Rohan for tips to stay happy...I mean come-on...if she is fit to chirpily order burgers she is fit to see whats right and wrong for her.??? No?

d) In the haste to resign from her current hospital is Nidhi not going to be undair to Dr Sunil who gave her a job?

Is there no word called 'responsibility'?

e) Dr Ashustosh's charachet needs an overhal ASAP...

Please let him remain the suave, dignified, senior respectable doctor...not a love struck romeo, as he appears in some scenes.

f) Can we give Mr Rohan and Mr Arman some gainful occupation please...

I mean much as I am charmed by their acting, its not terribly endearing to watch two adults simply while away their time playing cupid or eating a variety of food...

g) Is there any "privacy" or not...

Nidhi's baba seems to be the only one understanding this word...Else all other adults are snooping around in each others lives

h) Dr Mallika...please can we not reduce a senior surgeon ...from a lonely lady ...to a man-hungry vamp...

And which surgeon do we know abandons her duties, risks patients lives and travels emergency quota to fulfill her love fantasies...I hope I never come accross such a doc...

Hullo CVs are you listening????????

Till you sort the above out, please show only these people in the episodes...who atleast have got some of their priorities right

a) Nidhi's Baba - the only realistic dignified soul around👏👏
b) Ranga - what would this serial be without his subtle charming ways😳
c) Hiraman Kaka - at least the man is doing household chores👏
d) Chote Sarkar - at least the man is doing household chores👏

Edited by Kasturilover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
kasturi lovely post.
I agree with you on a,c,h mainly.
But for the rest of the points I guess this is a daily soap & that too fiction so we cant expect too much logic in these shows.
Kasturilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashblore

kasturi lovely post.

I agree with you on a,c,h mainly.
But for the rest of the points I guess this is a daily soap & that too fiction so we cant expect too much logic in these shows.

You said it👏

Its plain irritating to see a show with so much potential...doing the same old regressive and unpalatable TRP game