India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

yesterday i was very disappointed

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
yesterday i was very disappointed with the members of the forum.just feel like quitting the place . why you want o know  as you guys never comment on our FF, SS, OS even you guys read it just dont bother to like it may be we are not to your expectations may be we do spelling mistakes , grammatical mistakes etc.  there are many new writers who try to entertain you guys on the long weekend you guys didnot bother to comment ,where as you guys  made bashing topic a hot cakes. what to you all ? may be we writers are fool here  indeed we are fool as we cuff  out time from our life  to write for you guys in return what we get nothing... yesterday i was my self feeling to edit my OS and type i hate ... or i love snake ..then you all will jump to comment over there. 

it was really sad act . indeed you guys broken our hearts .
sorry to be emotional here but i am really crying here that our work goes as a waste silly topics you guys like more ... we do any thing for you guys you will never comment may be we are not worth reading .we waste our time ...
over and out Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radika10srp11A...devishreedeeps07ChitraF

A... Senior Member
A...
A...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Nadiya..Do'nt feel bad..I can understand yur point and i agree tht this forum is suffering frm BASHPHOBIA...but I can assure yu one thing tht all  the writers here r valuable and yu r one of best writers here...Yu r entertaining members with yur imagination and yur words and trust me yu r doing a supeb job.Clap

Writers need appreciation for future writings as it gives boost to them and make them feel tht their work is worth reading...as a member myself, i can understand this and I urge all the members and silent members to respond if they like sumthing and give respect to the efforts of fellow members.
We r like a big extended family and yu r an important part of this family...Keep writing..God bless yuHug

Edited by A... - 19 December 2011 at 1:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Hey I totally feel you. Most people who read my fanfic don't comment either. But then some do and they make my day. A lot of "likes" too are good because at least they took the time to read and push a button if they were busy. 

naddiya26

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
don't cry di 
our forum members are screwed up with those bash topics and let us spread positivity here.. appreciate the writers than concentrating over the bashers plzzz dear people

naddiya26

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Oh nadz don't cry n be upset... mwah u r just sweet... i truly appreciate all the writers for all their efforts... awesome work i care hoods about the bashes i guess they missed the whole week rabba ve moments..

IPKKND ROCKZ... 

naddiya26

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top