nomination and mind game equation

Posted: 12 years ago
ok now only 5 people r left--sid.sky,juhi sunny ,amar and juhi..may be this time bigboss will do open nomination to make crack wide open between amar,juhi and sunny 😆...sky,sunny and juhi will take name of sid😉 and second name will be amar😆😆😆..that  can make amar to change his stand and gang up with sid😆😉 for nomination..if amar and sid both stick to two  name they  will be nominated for sure😆...so heavy mind game is waiting  ahead,..amar will change his party for sure😉...chances r they will stick to sunny and sky as sid  have sum soft corner for juhi😉
😆 Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
its BB-5 no idea wats happng or wats gonna hapen 
Originally posted by fire_gun

ur thoughts guys😊???

same as urs.  sid n amar sure nomns.  unless there is a captain and that person gets saved.
next week will be more fun  and  what if BB allows each to nomn only 1 person.

Originally posted by natasha.princes

its BB-5 no idea wats happng or wats gonna hapen 
of course 😆 but i guess there should be open nominaton wihtout any googly everything will fall in place ðŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by ceejay

same as urs.  sid n amar sure nomns.  unless there is a captain and that person gets saved.
next week will be more fun  and  what if BB allows each to nomn only 1 person.

nahi i dont think they will make captain😉 ..captain thing will bring unity in these 4 people so i guess they will not introduce captain😉 
I'm sure Sky, juhi n sunny would nominate Sid n Amar... N i think... sid would nominate  sky n sunny... n...  amar would sid n sunny...
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

I'm sure Sky, juhi n sunny would nominate Sid n Amar... N i think... sid would nominate  sky n sunny... n...  amar would sid n sunny...

good, that means Sunny leaves next week
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

thats the obvious but i want amar to sense the situation that   he is going in nomination😆 so he can do planning  to bring sunny or sky in nomination to survive one more week😉
Originally posted by fire_gun

thats the obvious but i want amar to sense the situation that   he is going in nomination😆 so he can do planning  to bring sunny or sky in nomination to survive one more week😉

the only person Amar can influence is Sky to spare him. 
Anshul, i was thinking the same when someone mentioned open nominations should be there...

If it is so, then BB should ask sky gang to vote first as they are majority, then sid who will say sunny and sky. hope amar is smart enough to say sunny and sky also, he doesnt have to show any loyalty to sky if sky has nominated him...so he should say sky and sunny...

so nominations will be amar sid sunny sky

And sunny will be evicted
Edited by susan29 - 12 years ago