Written update 19th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts Janvi stopping on her tracks... 😊she wonders what's the matter with her... you are here to destroy Surya and his family...😊 and you are forgetting that... you need to control your love emotions for Surya...😳 and that she'll play games only...😊 Heera informs Rana that soon Surya will break his brahmachari tag...πŸ˜† and you will be blessed with a son... Rana tells if that happens he'll give her many things in return... 

Janvi comes to the room... 😊she tells she got black coffee for him...😍 and she had lied .. she also prefers black coffee to tea...❀️ Surya gets angry... he says nor am i interested in drinking black coffee... nor am in interested in you...πŸ₯Ί and the level i love myself... i still hate women to that level... 🀒and goes and sleeps on the separate couch...😊 Janvi wonders what's the matter with him... soon he falls asleep...😊 Janvi closes the door... she takes the bedspread and puts it on Surya... ❀️and sleeps on the floor...πŸ₯Ί in between Surya wakes up...😊 he wonders what's the bedspread  doing on him...😍. and finds no one on the bed...😊 he later sees Janvi on the floor... he gives  a long stare at Janvi and closes his eyes... πŸ˜

Param comes drunk...🀒 he sees Surya's room through the window...😑 he laughs evil and tells so Janvi could not break my brother's Brahmachari oath...🀒so she could not establish a relationship with him... no problem i'm there to do it...🀬 and leaves...🀒Bulbul comes running to Rana's room... she informs Rana that a villager has come to inform about Ammaji..😑. that villager tells everything to Rana ... Rana is angry... he goes to call Surya... πŸ˜‘

Rana knocks the door...🀒Surya wakes up...😊he wonders how to open the door as Janvi is sleeping on the floor...😍Janvi is awake too but she fakes that she's still asleep... πŸ˜† Surya quickly takes Janvi in his arms and makes her sleep on the bed...❀️ he rushes and gets the bed spread and covers her with that too...❀️ and opens the door... πŸ˜†Surya tells what happened...πŸ˜† Rana looks at Janvi sleeping on the bed... 😳Surya realises this...πŸ˜† he later asks Surya to come to the hall...🀒. he wants to inform him something... 😑Surya looks at Janvi who is still pretending... 😍and then goes away... Janvi wakes up after he's gone and wonders what's the matter...😊

Rana informs about Ammaji...😑 Surya tells he won't let her win...🀒 Rana tells take all your men but i want Ammaji and Mauli here...😑 Surya leaves with the men... 🀒Janvi overhears this...😊 Ammaji has managed to reunite Mauli with her husband...😊. they hug and they both thank Ammaji πŸ˜ƒand are about to leave when Rana's men corner them...🀒 they all look shocked...

Precap - Ammaji is brought to the Rana's haveli...😑 Rana tells you talked a lot in front of the villagers that day... today your fate will be decided by them only... 😑today we'll call a panchayat... πŸ˜‘and decide what to do with you for doing this...🀒 Surya looks on...Janvi looks shocked... 
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sujji...😊

episode was good...but how come ammaji is in rana's haveli...& if ammaji is caught then where is the women & her husband..i couldn't see them in the precap...

darshana23 thumbnail
thanks for updates Sujju!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

thanks for the update sujji...😊

episode was good...but how come ammaji is in rana's haveli...& if ammaji is caught then where is the women & her husband..i couldn't see them in the precap...

yup even i'm wondering the same thing dear...πŸ˜• it may happen either Ammaji managed to get them escape... or they have been kept somewhere separately...  

i really have a feeling somewhere Surya is going to help Ammaji... i feel he'll find Rana wrong coz firstly that woman was reunited with her actual husband... and Surya is unaware about it... he still thinks that evil guy is her husband... he'll stick to his morals somewhere... i do feel something good will happen which will make Janvi again see Surya is a good human being... 

or it could even be that Rana's plan backfires and villagers support Ammaji after knowing the truth... 
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yup even i'm wondering the same thing dear...πŸ˜• it may happen either Ammaji managed to get them escape... or they have been kept somewhere separately...  

i really have a feeling somewhere Surya is going to help Ammaji... i feel he'll find Rana wrong coz firstly that woman was reunited with her actual husband... and Surya is unaware about it... he still thinks that evil guy is her husband... he'll stick to his morals somewhere... i do feel something good will happen which will make Janvi again see Surya is a good human being... 

or it could even be that Rana's plan backfires and villagers support Ammaji after knowing the truth... 

yup i to think that surya is going to help ammaji once he kg that women to reunite with her husband...may be he doesn't go against rana...but i think he will help ammaji...or if not...atleast he will not get involved in this wrong thing once he knows the truth
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yup i to think that surya is going to help ammaji once he kg that women to reunite with her husband...may be he doesn't go against rana...but i think he will help ammaji...or if not...atleast he will not get involved in this wrong thing once he knows the truth

hmmm do hope it happens that way... πŸ˜Š
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 
darshana23 thumbnail
just to bring them on 1st page.