India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Written update 19th dec 2011

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Episode starts Janvi stopping on her tracks... Smileshe wonders what's the matter with her... you are here to destroy Surya and his family...Smile and you are forgetting that... you need to control your love emotions for Surya...Embarrassed and that she'll play games only...Smile Heera informs Rana that soon Surya will break his brahmachari tag...LOL and you will be blessed with a son...D'oh Rana tells if that happens he'll give her many things in return... D'oh

Janvi comes to the room... Smileshe tells she got black coffee for him...Day Dreaming and she had lied .. she also prefers black coffee to tea...Heart Surya gets angry...Ouch he says nor am i interested in drinking black coffee... nor am in interested in you...Broken Heart and the level i love myself... i still hate women to that level... Deadand goes and sleeps on the separate couch...Smile Janvi wonders what's the matter with him...Ouch soon he falls asleep...Smile Janvi closes the door... she takes the bedspread and puts it on Surya... Heartand sleeps on the floor...Broken Heart in between Surya wakes up...Smile he wonders what's the bedspread  doing on him...Day Dreaming. and finds no one on the bed...Smile he later sees Janvi on the floor... he gives  a long stare at Janvi and closes his eyes... Day Dreaming

Param comes drunk...Dead he sees Surya's room through the window...Angry he laughs evil and tells so Janvi could not break my brother's Brahmachari oath...Deadso she could not establish a relationship with him... no problem i'm there to do it...Censored and leaves...DeadBulbul comes running to Rana's room... she informs Rana that a villager has come to inform about Ammaji..Angry. that villager tells everything to Rana ... Rana is angry... he goes to call Surya... Angry

Rana knocks the door...DeadSurya wakes up...Smilehe wonders how to open the door as Janvi is sleeping on the floor...Day DreamingJanvi is awake too but she fakes that she's still asleep... LOL Surya quickly takes Janvi in his arms and makes her sleep on the bed...Heart he rushes and gets the bed spread and covers her with that too...Heart and opens the door... LOLSurya tells what happened...LOL Rana looks at Janvi sleeping on the bed... EmbarrassedSurya realises this...LOL he later asks Surya to come to the hall...Dead. he wants to inform him something... AngrySurya looks at Janvi who is still pretending... Day Dreamingand then goes away... Janvi wakes up after he's gone and wonders what's the matter...Smile

Rana informs about Ammaji...Angry Surya tells he won't let her win...Dead Rana tells take all your men but i want Ammaji and Mauli here...Angry Surya leaves with the men... DeadJanvi overhears this...Smile Ammaji has managed to reunite Mauli with her husband...Smile. they hug and they both thank Ammaji Big smileand are about to leave when Rana's men corner them...Dead they all look shocked...Ouch

Precap - Ammaji is brought to the Rana's haveli...Angry Rana tells you talked a lot in front of the villagers that day... today your fate will be decided by them only... Angrytoday we'll call a panchayat... Angryand decide what to do with you for doing this...Dead Surya looks on...Janvi looks shocked... Ouch

Edited by sujji0609 - 19 December 2011 at 2:05am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*yourmittvir123swarajgirrachnadhodi713ahcirkrassshiny3natasha.senapatsanyogitaprcvienna234beeangel11velvetscarfzanabegKhaLidaHRams3697koolkalluAbhiAniveil_of_rosesusmrasulpesi11bangaloresanna44darshana23nivedithanikita_88_Poulomi_-Swetha-

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
thanks for the update sujji...Smile

episode was good...but how come ammaji is in rana's haveli...& if ammaji is caught then where is the women & her husband..i couldn't see them in the precap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolkallusujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
thanks for updates Sujju!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya3697

episode was good...but how come ammaji is in rana's haveli...& if ammaji is caught then where is the women & her husband..i couldn't see them in the precap...

yup even i'm wondering the same thing dear...Confused it may happen either Ammaji managed to get them escape... or they have been kept somewhere separately... Ouch 

i really have a feeling somewhere Surya is going to help Ammaji... i feel he'll find Rana wrong coz firstly that woman was reunited with her actual husband... and Surya is unaware about it... he still thinks that evil guy is her husband... he'll stick to his morals somewhere... i do feel something good will happen which will make Janvi again see Surya is a good human being... 

or it could even be that Rana's plan backfires and villagers support Ammaji after knowing the truth... 

Edited by sujji0609 - 19 December 2011 at 2:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikoolkalluRams3697rani-lucki

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

yup even i'm wondering the same thing dear...Confused it may happen either Ammaji managed to get them escape... or they have been kept somewhere separately... Ouch 

i really have a feeling somewhere Surya is going to help Ammaji... i feel he'll find Rana wrong coz firstly that woman was reunited with her actual husband... and Surya is unaware about it... he still thinks that evil guy is her husband... he'll stick to his morals somewhere... i do feel something good will happen which will make Janvi again see Surya is a good human being... 

or it could even be that Rana's plan backfires and villagers support Ammaji after knowing the truth... 

yup i to think that surya is going to help ammaji once he kg that women to reunite with her husband...may be he doesn't go against rana...but i think he will help ammaji...or if not...atleast he will not get involved in this wrong thing once he knows the truth

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikoolkallusujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

yup i to think that surya is going to help ammaji once he kg that women to reunite with her husband...may be he doesn't go against rana...but i think he will help ammaji...or if not...atleast he will not get involved in this wrong thing once he knows the truth
hmmm do hope it happens that way... Smile

koolkallu

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! 

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23