Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A BIG SORRY and A BIG THANK YOU!!

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Bashing, Bashing and more bashing !!!

I was stupid enough to let it get to me and decided not to make new posts till the bashing stopped.

I was actually very upset with the state of the forum because in the last three months or so the forum became a big part of my life and made some great friends here. Sometimes I enjoyed my time here more than the episodes. Embarrassed

The bashers did get to me, spoiled my mood and increased my BP.

I had over 24 hours to think, I did a lot of thinking and I came to a conclusion.

Why should I stop posting because of some LOSERS  who come to spoil our fun? Those idiots don't own the show or the forum. 

Why my friends should be deprived of my countless 'Meerabai posts'? I make posts for myself and for my forum friends, not for the bashers.

I logged in this morning and I saw that there were multiple topics which got locked - some bashing and some useless posts.

I also realized the hard work our only mod Minuu has to put in to go through all the useless topics to keep the forum clean. Clap Clap Clap

The least we can do is make good posts which can help push the bashing posts away from the first few pages. 

A lot of the members put a lot of effort to bring positivity in the forum which is commendable. Thumbs Up 

A BIG SORRY to all my friends for dumping my stress on your shoulders and running off like an Idiot. Embarrassed 

It was selfish on my part.

A BIG THANK YOU to all who stayed calm and helped spread positivity. Thumbs Up 

Also a BIG THANK YOU to Shweta (sbk2) for that very long but very useful pm. I am glad I have a friend like you who can give me valuable advice. Hug 

A  BIG THANK YOU to Zoha, Bristy, Somy, serialjunkie, shybabe, Nadzy and everyone else for their efforts. Hug

A BIG THANK YOU to all my fellow droolers (AT friends). You know who you are. Hug

A BIG THANK YOU to all those you asked me not to leave.

You guys knocked some sense into me.

THANK YOU!! Big smile

Divya and Sophie please come back. Don't get affected. I changed my mind and you should too. Wink 

As for the bashers, get a life. Angry  Angry Angry

The forum is ours and the show is ours. It has no place for Idiots like you.  

I am not leaving...unless I get kicked out... which I hopefully won't. Embarrassed 

Let's start the new week with a positive approach. 

Don't let the bashing get to you. 

PS: ARHI/ SARUN/ IPKKND rocks. Star

Edited by incandescent - 19 December 2011 at 2:17am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarJordiniluvdarcyRin630kashevradika10nazishkhanSunshine25nainac01A...anuvermaKeanufanfazzy-wazzyJuicee_Sushieshakethebiscuitshaam91Chinu5ArHi_4everspsharmilayankainvalid-sia-HonkytonkMarci--Sobi--bfunofbb123Swap-ArhiSunriseGreenmusic1fly_dog..Damsel..minimuffin86littlemoismileyhug7679MsCeylonShweta_1fareeamisuvbhaktiii--BSI-FaNaTic--HaRul-lovergogumashowstrucktrina2010mommamiaZuzanadesigirl_18DoodleAeDilHaiMushkilanodaksgfansweetygirl28SillyPepperapplesauce.mythili2anu17DiyaSpinky_blueskiesShwetha!shybabeImziPeace67momma1128serialjunkiesbk2TargaryenBigBoss11..Sad.But.True.-Eris-princessunaramishti_17..-IronyDied-..

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
good to hear :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Gud decisionThumbs Up
Lets strt dis week wid fresh mind n new approach..4get d past.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeanu17incandescent

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I am not leaving...unless I get kicked out...
same here yaar...I can't leave the show and this cute forum...love this forum and the show soo much...
and love SaRun/ArHi...Heart

incandescent

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesincandescent

A... Senior Member
A...
A...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
That's the spiritThumbs Up...Just follow yur own instinct and heart and everything else will fall in place acc. to yur liking...Keep Posting Dear..God bless yuSmile

incandescent

BigBoss11. IF-Sizzlerz
BigBoss11.
BigBoss11.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
THEY ARE NOT ONLY BASHING IPKKND BUT ALSO BASHING SOMEBODY'S PARENTS..STUPID PEOPLE AND BAAD ME KEHTE HAI KI IT WAS NOT MY FAULT BUT SOMEONES HACKED MY ACCOUNT..ITS COMPLETLY UNBELIVABLE...
SOME STUPID PEOPLE..HUH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radika10incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

YOU WERE THINKING OF QUITTING THIS FORUM?????? WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!! 

Fari, If I knew that you thought so..I would have given you a piece of my mind (Its already down to 20% but I would have shared).

Meerabai, I always told you not to stress... Arrey baba..whats the deal?? One kid screams on weekend, timepass for us. Rajnikanth is Rajnikanth even if you call him bus conductor.. IPKKND is going to have the same place as b4 for you..

N if you leave,where does it leave AA?? 2 angels are of no use!!

Thaand rak Puttar!! We all are there..I'll post as long as the show holds my interest and will quit only if the show goes downhill in a year or 2.Then lets stalk chat clubs..

Chill Madi.

Yes...Actually I was thinking not making my own posts for a while and only commenting on the AT and posts made by friends.

But I am back and posting. Third Angel ain't going anywhere Embarrassed

Nope123

Go to top