Bigg Boss Season 5

Why Juhi says US EPISODE MEIN...US EPISODE MEIN?? - Page 3

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i noticed that too...she is sooo calculative..everyday shes like oh week 3, week 8, week 11, day 30, day 45, day 59, this episode, that episode, camera angles, meri baat ko samjho, yeh dikhaya jayega, woh dikhaya jeyega, isse underline mat karo, haan haan ab toh tumne underline kardiya, aisa mat karo, mujhe pata hai mein kya kar rahi hoon sky, tum merei baat mano, woh bad light mein dikhaya gaya, sunny bad light mein dikhayi jayegi, mera tangent kuch aur hi hai, uska tangent yeh hai, meri baat samjho...

arghhh...sooo annoying!!! BE REAL WOMAN!!! 😑
Edited by srk_lover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

She lives her life in episodes. When Mr.Juhi is good in bed, she probably tells him "woh episode acha laga uska repeat telecast karo."

🀣...I can imagine her saying that...🀣
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

She lives her life in episodes. When Mr.Juhi is good in bed, she probably tells him "woh episode acha laga uska repeat telecast karo."

haha maya...awesome πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
morded thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dude... its haldi stained nighties, even stale ketchup would not have lasted long as the fat sow would have licked it dry 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Right.One

I thought you meant U.S. (United States) episode ???πŸ˜†

Juhi ki mind lagta hai sirf editing mode mein sochti hai jis mein woh sirf soft-spoken Cookie ki rol ada kar rahi hai. 

haha...really Juhi ke dimaag mein US episode bhi chalta hai aur Indian episode bhi.

She eats and schemes 24x7!πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: boredsoul

Her mind is continuosly working out plans , plots next nomination/elimination 24hrs a day , we think she is eating away her hunger but no they are all food for thought

She is better than shakuni mama in planning

Now thats some food for thought surely!πŸ˜›
Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fast trak

shes still in the kumkum dreamland. but she doesnt know ppl dont see her as a laadli bahu anymoreπŸ˜†

Seriously when was the last time kunkum aired? Hasnt it been ages? Why is she still so upherself. She is jealous of andrew but that guy is known in various countries due to cricket. Her ekta show would have never gotten that much popularity.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she always talks about episodes and audiences...
P.S  BB please burn that blanket once BB is over.
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just wanna sing one song for Juhi, She is phony, she is fake and thats the kind of girl I hate.
boredsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happyviewer

she always talks about episodes and audiences...
P.S BB please burn that blanket once BB is over.

Yeah burn it asap but check before that she might have hidden ration paani enough to feed a small nation inside the rajaai