Who is Kunwar Amar's girlfrnd??

Posted: 12 years ago
omggg iam so confuseddd..πŸ˜•..i was thinking the same between these 3 girls just now lol..how strange!!πŸ˜†...but w/e for me itz alwayz gona be shakti whether itz true or not.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...arsha rockzπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
hahahhahha that is a mystery lolaa
yaa so agree...
thts mystery
really we should look into the history to solve this mystery...πŸ˜‰
Shakti looks good with Amar but when i see Akansha i feel that she is not just frnd she left her home for kunwar Amar and I feel she loves him truly and that is what true love in real life i agree shakti looks good in reel life and also real life but i feel so much for Akansha cos a girl leaving home for dance show with frnd is much more than just frndship
Originally posted by Such

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="6">Shakti looks good with Amar but when i see Akansha i feel that she is not just frnd she left her home for kunwar Amar and I feel she loves him truly and that is what true love in real life i agree shakti looks good in reel life and also real life but i feel so much for Akansha cos a girl leaving home for dance show with frnd is much more than just frndship
</font>
                                      Dude aise kehkar dil mat thodo. Amar se koi confirmation msg mine take hum arshaland me hi rehenge.
MYSTERY MYSTERY EVERYWHERE πŸ€£πŸ€£

SUM1 CALL SCOOBY DOOBY DOOO🀣🀣
only and only shakti shakti shakti...!!!!!...no one else...i'ld kill d other 2...lolzz...
Haha lol ur post made me laugh lol its like a mystery that needs to be solved and the suspects pics are plastered hehe anyways Akansha is not his gf...she came all the way cuz her passion for dance not love for him...he is her childhood buddy, dance partner and guru. Akansha is out of the picture cuz she said in that DID video if she doesn't get selected she will have to leave dance and go back home and listen to her parents wishes
whosss akanksha i hve never seen her upload her pic na pleaseee