Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya SS: Destiny's Desire Update 14 page 60 (Page 9)

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Shivani... its superb...Wow...lol...Abhiya dnt talk with each othr bt jst stares...LOL...Riya will help Piya...Tongue...2222 good...N Abhay said sorry 2 Piya...LOL...Im waiting 2 read next update...Tongue...

Teamvampires Senior Member
Teamvampires
Teamvampires

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Great update very well writtenClap
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
amazing shivaniClapClap
alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Nice Update Shivani.
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
next update:  this maybe a really boring and i am sorry for less Abhiya but after one for two more updates promise it will be mostly Abhiya. Embarrassed

Next update:

Witches  come to dehradoon : a informer comes to Damini and tells her Piya Jaiswal lives in mount college hostel. And we also found vampire smell and we did not just smell one but four in town.                                     Damini : hmmm find out who the vampires are and why they are here.   So time to meet piya has finally came.

@ bikers competition.     

Misha: hey Riya since there is a lot of people why don't we hang out in pairs since there are a lot people.   Riya: that's a good idea and winks and says perfect idea.   And Riya goes to Abhay and says bhai there are a lot of people here so we all gonna hang in pairs and I am gonna hang with misha and says okay bye  and leaves before Abhay can say anything. Abhay gives daggers look to riya and says in his head I know what you are doing.    And Piya comes to Abhay and says Misha and Riya already went in so let's go. As Abhay and Piya walking side by side a person accidentally bumps into piya and she was about to fall And Abhay catches her and both are lost into each other's gaze as their eyes meet. After a little while Abhay shakes Piya and says watch where you are walking and stop looking at me.  Piya: thanks for helping me and follows Abhay.   Abhay says Riya and Misha are over there so let's go there.  Piya says alright and they go there and Riya tells misha mera bhai hamara plan flop kardiya. Misha so know what we should do.   Riya: we will do something but not today because my brother will not leave me for this. Look he is giving daggers look at me.  They all watching the 8 bikers racing and having fun Abhay tells Riya I know you too well little Sis n better not make stupid plans to make me spend time with Piya.  You know that it is not gonna happen. Riya:  well bhai just watch the game and what are you saying I don't understand.  Abhay: u know what I am talking to you about so don't play tricks. I know you too well. After race is over they all go to their home.  

@ Raichands

As Abhay and Riya enter Chand says I need to talk to you all and says the witches have arrived in dehradoon and we need to find out who they are and why have they came here.

Abhay says:  first let's find them.

Chand says I am sure they already know that we are here in dehradoon.  And they are trying to locate us.  So we need to blend ourselves in with humans with our shields till we know what the witches are up too.  

Abhay, Haseena, Chand and Riya chant some mantra's and their eyes turn blue and they interlock their hands and a blue lights covers them.  The blue light is the aura shield.

After couple of weeks

@ Witch mansion

Damini ask's:  Did you find any information on the vampires.  Nancy says:   no madam I did not in fact it is strange the smell of the four vampires have disappeared or they have turned on their protecting aura. And mam I think they are good vampires because in the past two months of dehradoon there have been no deaths reported or a unusual death case.  Damini says well it might be well keep a eye on Piya also and also send Robert and Devika to Mumbai to keep a eye on Dhruv and Simran.  I want to know everything about these three soon.

@ Raichands: Abhay and Riya discussing about witches

Abhay says there are some good witches and some bad witches and as far as I can see Nancy is not a normal human, she is following Piya and she is a witch. But why is she following Piya.  I hope she is not up to something bad.

Riya:  yea bhai I also noticed that and Bhai as far as I know Nancy works for a most powerful Witch named Damini.

Chand:  I heard she is a very powerful ambitious Witch.  And superiors said two witches were spotted in Mumbai also.

Haseena:  we need to find out why she is here now and why is after humans, she may turn out to be a threat to our clan

Abhay:  if she is a threat to us and here to destroy us   she shall meet her end.

@ Mount College hostel

Piya calls her home and tells her sister about a lady following her for past couple days nonstop and  when she tries to talk to her the lady disappears.  Simran says Piya,  bhaiya and I   have same problem too and Dhruv told her not to tell Piya cuz Piya will be worried. Simran says I have some good news for you,  Bhaiya and I are coming to Dehradoon cuz  bhai got a job offer and the job will give us a house with it.  . Wow Dhi that great news.   So see tomorrow Piya. 

@ Witch Villa

Nancy tells Damini about the phone call Piya made and how Dhruv has accepted the job offer as MD at Damini industries as he is coming here.  Damini says that is indeed a good news.  Finally I will meet my own.

@ Raichands

Abhay to his family so far the witches have not recognized us the vampires, their enemies. And know need  to find out what the witches want and protect our clan and the innocent.

Precap:  Damini meets the trio Jaiswals and also Finds out Raichands are vampires. And a attack in the jungle.

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 26 December 2011 at 6:32pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75Rsaakkaash12Sanderallaabhiya07MuSIqroCKzzzzCleviveDsouzaminibsp2007Nihsonanukrati19...mano...hema_rawatsweety_crazedBhataktiAtma.snitchseeker--Rose--adniloveralicia212_Chits_Akshi0019ilove99---Priya---bellaaa.Rashmi.

Teamvampires Senior Member
Teamvampires
Teamvampires

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Wow very nice update soonSmileClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
brilliant Now lets see who gives whom a run for their money. Hope no harm comes to Jaiswal trio or Abhay & the Racichands.

Is Damin evil or Maha evil.

Go to top