Abhiya SS: Destiny's Desire Update 14 page 60 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Everyone

Note:  sorry i am able to update  for couple of reasons i had exams and lots of catching up to do with homework.

so far i have wrote what comes in my mind. nothing is planned and i don't know what is annie's plan  gonna be either. so if you have any suggestion for the plan please do tell me so i can maybe try to update this weekend i will try.

Let the ending of the previous update stay mystery ( Sorry I need to figure it still out 😆)

I hope you like it.  it's a long update.   I will still be adding  to this update.

Annie's plan

@ Mount College in the morning of course 😆

Annie came along with Riya to college as she had an off at work.

When Annie saw Piya was walking by the hall wall where Annie, Abhay and Riya were standing.

Annie goes and hugs Abhay.

Abhay :  not knowing exactly what Annie is trying to do  when he sees Piya he hugs Annie back thinking if Piya see's  he is with Annie like this she will stay away from him even more than she already does.

Piya:  when she sees Abhay and Annie hugging she feels hurt and walks away

Abhay: smirks well now she will not even think about me and then he lets Annie go as soon as Piya leaves and he also walks away.

Annie:   perfect plan, Abhay thinking this will keep Piya away from him and he will help me with my plan but he does not know exactly what my plan is actually going to do. Smiles

After class is over Riya and Misha come over to Annie and say what you are going to do next.

Annie says wait in watch

When Annie sees Abhay walking in the corridor she goes to him and says what up buddy. 

Abhay:  I do not know what you are exactly are trying to do but I do know it is giving not desired results.  You know what you all want is not possible.  Never.

Annie: in her mind that is what I want you to think Abhay actually my plan are starting to work.   My plan is to make Piya realize what she is feels for you.  What can be better than making Piya feel jealous which will make her realize she really loves you and it's not an infatuation for you Abhay?

When Annie sees Piya walking towards them she immediately puts her head on Abhay shoulder and Abhay senses Piya walking past them too so he pats Annie head. 

Piya: not able to see Abhay and Annie close runs out of college to the entrance   where the benches are and she sits down.  She thinks why is she feeling really hurt, why she feels her heart just got pierced numerous times.  Why does   Abhay proximity with the girl hurt her?  Maybe that girl is Abhay's girlfriend.   Oh god Abhay Raichand get out of my head.  Why do I think so much about him.

(Note: Piya does not know Annie yet as she never met Annie before and she kind of knows she loves Abhay till now she really has not acknowledged that seriously.)

Misha: comes over there and ask Piya what's wrong.

Piya:  says nothing

Misha: come on yaar we are besties you can tell me.

Piya:   misha you really want to know, I don't know why Abhay proximity with that girl bothers me so much. I do not understand

Misha:  well Piya all I can say is ask yourself only you can give yourself the answer.

Piya: Misha are you trying to say what I am thinking

Misha; yea

Piya: what rubbish I hardly know him how can I fall in love with him so easily

Misha:  alright then why are you so hurt why were you crying. Leave it.

Piya:   yea let's talk about something else please

Riya Comes over there and ask what are you girls talking about.

Piya: says nothing

Riya: do you girls have any plan for  today afternoon

Piya: no

Misha: I do not either

Riya: great lets meet today and go shopping together.

Piya: in her head great this is perfect distraction from my thoughts.

@ The mall

Abhay and Annie are walking hand and hand front of Piya and acting like a couple in loves.

Annie and Abhay narrate a fake love story to Riya and misha and Piya.

Piya: could not take it anymore   and was going to burst out crying so runs off into the jungle

Abhay: sees Piya was going to burst out and cry any moment so he runs after her.

After Abhay and piya are gone.

Annie: to Riya and Misha mission Abhay Piya accomplished.

How was my plan?

Misha: are you sure they will confess  soon or realize they  really love each other  because Piya knows she loves Abhay but she still believes that she does not really love Abhay.

Riya: relax misha 

Misha: says alright I am leaving I gotta go.

Annie and Riya leave too.

In the jungle:

Piya:  burst out crying out loud

Abhay: says please Piya stop crying, I cannot see you cry

Piya: why can you not see me cry and please go back your girlfriend must be waiting for you

Abhay:  please Piya don't push me away I cannot see you cry. And he tells Piya Annie is not his girlfriend she is like a sister to him to make Piya feel better.

Piya:  says what and tells Abhay.  I knew it somewhere in my heart that she was not your girlfriend.

Abhay: and you were still crying and hurt?

Piya: I don't know Abhay but I cannot see any girl close to you like that I am sorry but I just cannot stop myself from crying.

Abhay: pagli kahi ki

Piya: so why can you not see me cry, and why were you acting as a couple

Abhay:  I don't   think I have to answer your questions

Piya:  wait I will not let you go until you answer my questions

Abhay: you ask too my questions  you are  truly a jaiswal

Piya: answer me I am waiting

Abhay: says by and runs  off like a gust of wind shocking piya

After a little while he comes back you did not leave did you

Piya:  no I did not and I will not leave till you answer my questions and I have one more question how did you disappear like that and run in lightning speed

Abhay: you started again

Piya: answer me Abhay I will stop asking you questions

Abhay:  you are so stubborn

Piya: so are you

Abhay: alright but let's go from here as its getting dark

Piya:  okay but you still have to answer my questions Abhay

Abhay driving to Piya's house:

Piya: I am waiting for answers

Abhay:   can I drive first let me concentrate on driving. So I can drive you home safely 

Abhay Drives Piya to Jaiswals house in less than 15 minutes when it takes 30 minutes to come from the mall.

Abhay: alright your house is here you may get out

Piya: first I want answers then I will go

Abhay: it's time for me to go home  otherwise my dad will  get mad as he has set a curfew  on us and if    I don't reach home on time I will not get dinner.

Piya:   no first answer  me and  you can eat at my place so don't worry  you will not have to sleep  empty stomach and  if you need a place to stay overnight  we have a guest room and my family won't mind.

Before Abhay could say something Simran and Dhruv came and called Piya inside

Piya: alright Abhay well I gotta go now but you will have to answer me remember that I want my answers.

Abhay sighs as Piya leaves and smiles after saying she is truly a perfect detective.

After dinner is over

Piya goes to her room and thinks about everything that happened today.  She says is Misha right am I really in love. But how do I know if its love for real.   I know Abhay cares for me today I saw genuine concern with love in his eyes for me how he was trying to make me feel better by answering in the beginning but he did not answer everything and pouts.  Well I will ask him tomorrow.  Abhay has some power :  he  can disappear, he can run in lightning speed and his eyes changes color.  What other special powers does Abhay have?   I will ask him tomorrow.   But will he answer me.  And she goes to sleep smiling.

Abhay @ Raichands

Abhay looking out the window and thinking about everything that happened today.    Abhay   feels so guilty because of him  Piya was hurt and crying because of the fake act.  I was trying to push her  more further away from me but I pulled her more closer and now she is getting  suspicious about my  powers.  I should have not done that.  Angry at himself.  Know I got to protect piya  even more  not only from the witch but also from my secrets and I have to keep her safe from vampire clan.  As Vampire clan laws rule is if a human gets suspicious of a vampire then turn them into one or just kill them.  And I do not want anyone to hurt Piya or I do not want to turn her into a vampire.

Riya: comes over there and ask Abhay what wrongs and he brushes it off saying nothing.

Riya says  no bhai you look  really worried  please tell me maybe I can help and it is related to Piya.

Annie: comes don't worry  your secret will stay safe with us.

Abhay: Piya has come suspicious of  what I am  because I  displayed some of my powers front of her.

Annie : so whats wrong in that, in fact I say you go yourself and tell her the truth of what you are and  I am sure she will keep our secret  safe.

Riya: I agree Bhai   you should and I trust her and believe me she has the  courage to still love you even after she knows your truth

Annie:  Abhay  we all know she is your soulmate so whats the problem  and you know she will find out the truth someday.

Abhay: alright I will tell her when I think I can.

Annie promises I will help you protect Piya from the clan if you need.

Riya: worried  but first we gotta tell mom and dad.  And I know mom will sooner accept Piya but Dad I don't know he is will not like  that we reveal our secret to a human.

Annie:  relax Riya. Chand is a practical man who obeys all the rules but he does have a very soft corner for Abhay and  he also wants to see his son happy and he loves his family even though he really does not show it.  Haseena's motherly instinct will win over once she really sees what Piya is and she does not want  anyone to play with her son's feelings or hurt her son but she will  one day accept Piya.

Riya: yeah you are right.

Abhay: alright Annie   but don't forget you need to  find out Damini's true intention still as we only know till now  about the gemstone.  As far as I know it is the gemstone belongs to Raghav and if i have heard it right then only the gemstone could be freed by Raghav's descendents.  Could it be the  Jaiswals are descendent of Raghav?    I am sure there is some connection between them?

Annie:  I think you are right Abhay  because  Damini treats Dhruv   more than a Employee like he is her boss at times.  Whatever Dhruv suggest she accepts them it immediately without contemplating through.

Riya: we should ask dad maybe he can shed some light on this mysterious puzzle we are trying to solve

Abhay: if not  dad then maybe the superiors can help

They all three go to the  Chandeena's room

Abhay  knocks the door and  Haseena says come in

Abhay : dad  I need your help can you help us

Chand: ofcourse

Abhay: tells   do you remember how Annie called and told us  how Damini is after the powerful gemstone  which belongs to Raghav and   I remember you told me once  that only Raghav descendents  can free the gemstone. And you know who  Damini is treating the Jaiswals  very nice and witches don't do anything without a purpose and for a witch like Damini it has to be big.  So could it be Jaiswals be descendent of Raghav and Poonam.

Chand: it is quite possible because  Raghav's daughter  got married to a human and  she was  Banished by her  witch clan as she broke the rule by marrying a human

Haseena: it is quite possible, because Simran did not know much about her maternal grandmother.    

Chand:  we must   inform the superiors  and ask they what they know.

Too be continued I am not done yet but will do it soon.

Part 2:

Chand:  we must   inform the superiors  and ask them what they know.

In the dense dark  Villa:

A man and a women talking

The women: will they believe us

The man:   they will eventually

The women:  how long will it take?

The man:    I don't know but we  must do it fast

The women you want risk their life

The man : I know its very dangerous but we have to

The women: how can you even think of that

The man : do we have any choice did she leave us any choice

The Women: how long are you going to  hate her?  She is dead now

The man:   all of this is happening because of her 

The women: anyways   I want to meet them

The man: so do I  but  we  need to be careful

The  women: are you scared of the vampires

The man: no  u kidding

@ Jaiswal

A letter arrives addressing to the siblings

Piya: opens it and reads Kamini's  will

Piya: who is Kamini

Dhruv and Simran:  don't know

Dhruv: says  wait a minute  mom once gave me a letter and told me to take care of it

Simran: what letter  you never told us about it

Dhruv : well mom told me not to tell anyone  about it to keep a secret  and always keep it with us.

Piya: why would mom say that

Dhruv:  she said it a top secret.  And she told me  one day  it will answer all our questions

Simran: what does this have to do with  Kamini's will

Dhruv: who knows it might tell us  who Kamini is

Piya:   so  you are trying to say mom knew who kamini was

Dhruv: maybe and said  wait a minute I will go get the letter and he comes back and read the letter out loud  in front of  his sisters

The letter:

Dear Children,

I know  you must be wondering why I have this special letter and why I told Dhruv to hide  it from you all. Well its better for some things to come out at an appropriate time.

Well I  want to tell you something   that might sound like a joke  but it is true.   I never mentioned any of these to you all.   First let me tell you.  You all are loved and you all have a loving family waiting for you.   My mother was a witch and her name was Kamini.  She left her clan and everything for my father Suraj . Unfortunately  one day she disappeared.   My father and I never  saw her again . So my father told me to never discuss or talk about my mother to anyone.  I never told your father Piyush  that my mother comes from a wiccan family.  Even though I  have half  wiccan genes I never learned  how to use magic or anything.   I never saw  my maternal  grandparents but I have heard from my father  that they have  cursed a precious gemstone  to protect it from evil.  And I am sure you all are wondering why I am telling you all this  especially about my mother when I never told  piyush  and about the gemstone.   Well my children you are key to the stone.  Yes you three have broken the curse. I know by the time you  have read this  letter  and received the will you have broken the curse. You all are part of a supernatural game. I know this is  the biggest shock of your life but it is true.   You all I have one power that  can help  defeat any evil that is love and unity.  And Piya she is the youngest  of all three of you  but she is the chosen one for something  by destiny.  And remember   one thing good and evil are everywhere.   Something that may seem evil and look evil from outside is not necessarily evil.

All three of them shocked

Piya: what does she mean by I am chosen one and what was she trying to tell us  by Something that may seem evil and look evil from outside is not necessarily evil.

@ Raichands:

Chand: the superiors  said the spell has been broken and  here in dehradoon and only three siblings that are descendents of raghav can break it.  And as far as I know the only three siblings I know of are the Jaiswals whose  family is mysterious as of their ancestors. And since the  news of spell broken has  spread all the evil forces are at work  to get the stone and  they also include even our people. Some people in our clan are power hungry.

Abhay: so that means Piya's life is in danger as she knows where the stone is.

Riya: don't worry about Dhruv or Simran, Annie and I are there you  need to  focus on more important  things Annie and I Suggested earlier with a wink.

Abhay: I will

Precap:   Abhiya time

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
update was awsome...
shiv really liked the plan of annie its work it yar...
so now piya realize tht she is in love...
hope soon abhiya confess their love yar...

wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
thanks for the pm
awesome update .
I really loved the plan.. I hope abhiya confess their love soon
continue soon
thanx 4 d pm
tc
shivi superb!!!
i loved annie's plan.. 
pia has started to realize nw.. hope they confess their love soon 😳
waiting for the nxt update...
continue soon
superb update dear 👏
abhiya were so cute 😳
finaly abhay has decided to tel her d truth it is such a big relief... 😃
do continue soon nd thanx for d pm 😊
nice update!!!
so annie's plan worked n pia realised that she loves abhay...but both r still in denial mode...make them accept it soon dear.
 continue soon.