Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hello everyone sorry for late post .  here is the next part i hope you like it and please do give any suggestions for the story . 😳  please do give any suggestions.
😳

Abhay brings Piya and Simran to the Raichand mansion

Haseena: welcomes Simran and Piya and tells Simran she wants to redo the entire interior of her home and she wants each and every room to be unique with its interior.

Riya:   but before for our safety and our staff's safety my dad requires a background check of every person who works here.

Simran:  that is absolutely fine and gives her resume and her background

Riya: checks it and ask Simran if you don't mind I have a question how come there is no information on your nani.

Simran: well I don't know much about my nani. My mother never told us anything about her family.

Haseena: well that's okay

Riya: Simran let me show you around my house so you can get started.  She says lets go Piya and Simran.

While walking around the house Piya sees a room that Riya has not shown yet and walks into that room (Any guesses whose roomπŸ˜‰)

Piya goes into the room and sees all the furniture is black. Everything is pretty much black except for the walls they have a velvetish maroonish reddish color (I am not good at describing at all). 

Piya:  why is everything black here?  I am sure the person who lives in this room is very boring.  Poor soul has not taste. 

As Piya is walking to the door to leave the room Abhay walks in

Abhay: rudely  says how dare you come into my room don't you have manners?

Piya: is hurt and says I walked in her accidently if I known its your room I would have never came in here.

Abhay:  says leave now.

Piya: what if I don't

Abhay starts walking towards piya and piya starts walking backward until she  touches the wall.  Abhay grabs hold of piya tightly and looks into piya  baby brown eyes and they share a eyelock.  As Abhay was touching piya he loses to his emotions and the rude mask disappears for awhile and he kisses piya's forhead and piya closes her eyes and Abhay kisses her eyes and her cheeks making piya go weak to her knees and slowly Abhay moves his lips to her lips and kisses her  for a while till he senses riya looking for piya near bye and Abhay disappears and when piya hears riya  she opens her eyes  and she realizes what just happen and blushes.

Riya :  Ask Piya hey what are you doing here?   I was looking for you  anyway Simran is waiting for you.

Piya:  yea lets go and while walking she  thinks about how what just happened how Abhay tightened his grip on piya's shoulder and he looks suddenly into her eyes and he kisses her on her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks and even her lips and suddenly when she opens her eyes she see's riya and Abhay gone. Thinking about all of this she blushes more.

Riya:  ask piya hey why are you blushing.  And in her mind I know piya  what you are thinking about  . looks like aag dono tariff barabar lagi hai.  Gosh would theses two ever confess to each other on their own. Looks like time for me, misha and Annie to do something to make these lovebirds confess.

Piya: To Haseena, and to Riya says bye and is looking for Abhay.  And she leaves  with Simran as Haseena has told their driver to drop them home .

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me first yayyy

No info about the Dadi hmmm... fishy
Uff hot Abhiya uff
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesooome update..
Wooow ! Abhiya kissed..hayyee..*faint* ...lol
i hope, riya wud do something to confess their love
continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you snigs  yea  no information on the nani .

thank you Sonia.  don't worry riya will make abhiya confess .
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome,,hope abhiya confess soon...thnx 4 d pm

--(pkyekvisu)
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Loved Abhiya kiss wala scene. Thanks for the pm and pls pm me next time too.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Abhiya were hot
Plz cont..
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
why no information abt nani?
loved abhiya part
hope they confess