Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
nyc story
waitin for the nxt part
its indeed a dark luv story...wish we could have seen even half of it in the show:))
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

nyc story

waitin for the nxt part
its indeed a dark luv story...wish we could have seen even half of it in the show:))

thank u megha 😊
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
New  update :
Annie comes Damini industries for her interview
Damini welcomes Annie into her office and ask her  questions  while whole time gazing at Annie .  She ask Annie why should Damini Hire her and why she wants to work in Damini's office.  Annie Says with full confidence with eye contact without moving looking away. she has alots of experiance and  she can help Damini flourish her business and  She has heard of Damini industries has a goodname.  Damini becomes really impressed. She says impressive and you may join the office tomorrow. Annie says Thank you and leaves ( Annie has her shield on so Damini is not able to recognize her )
@ Raichand Mansion
they all are waiting for Annie desperately
Annie comes  and  says she got the job and  She told them About Damini was staring at her the whole time.  Chand: says Annie you must be careful as you are entering enemies territory. Annie says Yes i will be careful Mr Raichand.  Abhay and Riya says well done Annie  now you got get into Damini's good books and stay close to Dhruv says Abhay.  Annie says don't worry Abhay i will give them no reason to be suspicious about me and thats why i am not going to come here till my purpose is fulfilled.  I will call you Guys to let you know latest updates.  Chand says alright n be careful and there is no room for errors.  Haseena says i am sure you will finish your work easily.  Annie says okay i will take your leave
Next day
@ Damini industries
Damini walks in With Annie  and introduces Dhruv to Annie and Annie to Dhruv.  and says Dhruv she will be your Assisant and leaves.
Damini goes to a  room where Nancy is waiting for her in the office.
Nancy says madam you said  its important for us to get to the stone but madam i see no signs of the stone calling its owners. 
Damini: laughs and Says do you think its that easy .
 Nancy: what do you mean ?
Damini: says  the stone will make its call soon  i know it but  till then we need to wait.  time will come i know it  she says laughingly. nothing can be heard outside this  sound proof room to any humans or witches
As Nancy and Damini are talking about the stone Annie being a vampire who followed Damini heard everything the witches were talking about   and was shocked to hear about a stone.  She thinks in her head i must let Riya know this soon. 
@ Raichand mansion
Riya tells them  about Annie phone call and how Damini and Nancy were talking about a gem stone.  Chand says we must tell the Superiors.  Abhay says:  is there any connection between piya and the stone?  if there is what is it?  Chand Says i just called the superiors and they said it is a powerful gemstone the belongs To Great raghav a powerful wizard. and it was cursed by  Raghav and poonam after it was stolen that only there three descendents can free it of the curse. Abhay says 3   Riya Says the Jaiswals are 3  too but how is it related to them. Abhay says Dad anything else.  Chand: the stone can  make any  supernatural more powerful and can give them powers that can  help them rule the world and the stone has powers to recognise its owners. Abhay:  how is this related to piya and  if it is how can she be a descendent of a wizard when she is a human.  Riya for this we need to ask Piya for her family tree.  but we can not ask her straight up she will find it weird.  anyways Bhai you gotta go pick her up tommorow As mom n i are going to appoint Simran as interior designer.  Abhay:  we can ask Simran for her family background check as it can  be done for our safety and  it will not strange. Haseena: good idea

plz do  leave comments i will be eagerly waiting.  i hope you will like this update even though there is no abhiya in it.  but next one will have abhiya .  i will not be able to update soon next time . but i will surely try.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow the story is now turning dark. So does Pia and her siblings also have any powers of Raghav. You know like magical powers?? And so late update but ok it was great
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update..
Finally..annie got the job n now she can keep an eye on damini !
I'm glad that abhay knows the truth abt gem stone n will help piya..
Continue soon
thanx for d pm
tc
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB UPDATE DEAR. raichands are allset to save jaiswals.i guess three descenters are jaiswals.excited for next update . update soon and thanks 4 pm
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update no probs aaram se next update kar we all will wait
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good that annie got in...wonder if piya has powers..? nice update although after a long time...will be waiting for your next...!thanks for the pm
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Love Dark Love Stories. This Is Great. Update Soon. Shivani. (:
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice turn of events shivani. 
so stone belonged to pia's ancestors.