Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely update...Awesum...Loved it...So Abhay is trying 2 come close to Piya..Abhiya weere cute...Wow...So misssion Jaiswal's ishtarts...😆...For Damini I want 2 see her as negative n then may b u can later show hera as positive...😆...
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnanks to you all and i will surely let in you know  if Damini is postive or negative soon. till then wait and watch.  And if you have any suggestion please let me know and crticism  is more than welcome.
Mad_fan:  thank u
 Donlsback: thank u
 Sonia:  thank u
 Pkyekfanclub:  thank u
hpoirotic:      thank u
rashi.rose:   thank u
,pari gupta:   thank u
 bella : thank u
Akshi thank u
peehu thank u
renuka1997: thank u  n love ya too
anukrati thank u and the unknown vampire is a villian,
abhiyan_soni thank u
zoozoo123:  thank u and  yes jaiswal mission isharths 😆
Teamvampires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow great update very well written 😊
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally caught up wid all the updates Shivi...very very good 👏 👏 I like Riya and the new witch characters... wanna know more about them and looking forward to develop abhiya relationship. thanks for the PM sweety and sorry for being so late 😳
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story

Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Finally caught up wid all the updates Shivi...very very good 👏 👏 I like Riya and the new witch characters... wanna know more about them and looking forward to develop abhiya relationship. thanks for the PM sweety and sorry for being so late 😳

no probs dear i know you are really busy. n thank u..
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awsome Shivani Keep Writing. Your Have Got Me Hooked.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Thank you Snigdha And Nici. 
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Here is my  New update:

Abhay and Piya are heading towards the library to work on their project. 

Riya calls Piya from the back  and says hey Piya

Piya says hey Riya.   Riya says Piya do u know any interior designer?

piya: yea i do but she is really new and she has done few interior project in Mumbai.

Riya: says great i need to meet her.  See my mom wants to do the interior of our entire house and she has asked me to ask my friends  if they know any good ones. 

Piya:  Riya my older sister Simran dhi is an interior designer.  And she is very hardworking and does a excellent job.  (in her head)  wow  this is the chance for Dhi it will keep her busy n stop her from being too superstitious.

Riya says great well i would like to meet Simran if you don't mind can you bring her to my house and bhai will come pick you girls up this Saturday.  So my mom and i can talk to her personally  and maybe she can start her job then.

Piya: sure Riya.  And in her head she says Dhi  will get the job i am hundred percent sure .

Abhay smirks and says to Riya through Telepathy good job.

Abhay says out loud alright  piya lets work on our project.

Abhay and piya in the library

Piya takes out her notes and says hey Abhay theses are my notes  check them out and tell me if you don't like a point or you want me to elaborate a point and can i please see your notes

Abhay says i don't have notes

Piya: shockingly says what then  what have you done last time we met.

Abhay says i have all the notes memorised

piya says but it would be easier if  they were hand written and i could have seen them.

Abhay: okay well  and then he tells her everything he says it in details

as piya is listening is mouth opens up wide and she says omg misha is right Abhay ne wikipedia pee le hai.  and she stares at him.  and she says  to Abhay  omg how did you memorize all of this in one day.

Abhay:  see i read everything carefully and have a photographic memory.  and since we have to the presentation without reading our powerpoint or notes i memorized it. and if you carefully read and focus on our project more than showing interest in gossips you would be able to  and he walks  off.

Piya: angrily says gosh why does he have to be so rude.  i was wrong Abhay Raichand can never be nice. if he was nice once does not mean he will be nice again and frowns.

Abhay comes back after alittle while too the library and  does not find piya and senses a witch nearby and freaks out and his supersonic lightening speed goes around the campus and at last finds piya  seating  in the front bench  at the entrance all alone.  and goes to her and  says piya i was looking for you and you are here anyways lets go i will drop you home.

Piya: says  there is no need i will go by myself.

Abhay: its not safe  to go alone especially outside the campus.

Piya: say so what,  why do you care so much for me?

Abhay: in his head says yes piya i do care for you more than anyone in my life. i did not even care this much for myself in my human life.

Piya: say answer me. 

Abhay says  for humanity.

piya in her head i don;t believe you abhay. you are say something else and your eyes are saying something else.

Abhay entwines his cold hand with piya's and while entwining his hand with piya's he  feels something in his dead heart just by a mere touch.  and says looking into her eyes  i will drop you home and lets go.  and piya also feels something while their hands entwin and just by his gaze on her. Piya is not able to say a word and nods her head and follows abhay and gets into his black car and  during the whole route they are silent but they keep on glancing at eachother when the others not looking at them.  As soon as they reach piya's house piya says thanks Abhay for the ride and  see you tomorrow.  Abhay says good by and watches her  until she walks into her home and closes the door.   after a second after she closes the door she opens it  to look back to see if Abhay is still there.  Abhay who was still looking at the door  see's piya looking at him.  then piya closes the door very quickly blushing .  Abhay also can't help but smile and drives off to his home.

as piya was blushing simran who was eating a apple  while watching DDLJ. see's piya blushing and calls piya but piya runs upstairs to her room closing the door.   piya recalls all the moments she had with abhay from their first interaction to the last glance.  And she   says Abhay  three or four times. and smiles and blushes  and after a moment realizes and says omg piya what are you doing? stop it  piya. focus on your project and your classes that it not on abhay.  oh god  whats happening too me?  this  guys is driving  me crazy i think about him too much. maybe Misha is right. i am falling for Abhay. Does Abhay like me ?  and she remembers  Abhay entwining his hand with piya and his cold hands touching her  sends a thousand voltage current down her body and he heart starts to beat faster when  abhay is around.  Why were his hands so cold?  how did he memorise everything. Those hypnotic blue eyes.  oh god what is this Abhay.   he is strange and i also like his strange traits too and she smiles.

@ Raichand Mansion

Abhay in his room  thinking about piya

Abhay thinking: what was that. when i touched piya's hand i felt so different and happy .  when she looks at me, talks with me and is with me  i feel so happy. she makes me happy with her presence.  today in the car while i was dropping her to her house.  we were stealing glances at eachother. Its very strange I am feeling things when I don't have a heart and as a vampire I am not suppose to feel any emotions.  Is Piya feeling the same as me?   But i do not want her to come so close to my dangerous cursed world.  i know my words hurt her deep down but i am trying to save her from myself. i just hope we soon solve the Damini issue and i shall leave dehradoon forever so piya and i never meet.

Riya who walks by  hears Abhay say so piya and i never meet. and Says to Abhay Bhai how  can you be sure after you leave dehradoon you will never meet piya?

Abhay: i will make sure we will not

Riya: says  you can not change Destiny and piya and your destiny is to  be one.  Bhai tum dono ek dusre ke liye he bane ho.  yahi takdeer hai aur yahi sach hai.  And if tum dono ek dusre ke liye bane ho iss liye aapko piya se pyaar hogaya hai and mujhe yakeen hai ke agar abhi tak agar piya aap se pyaar nahi karte toh  usko aap se pyaar hojayega.

Abhay:  hmm shayad tum theek ka rahi hoon.  and changes the topic  has Annie met with Damini yet.

Riya yea she has and she will call us soon to tell us about it.

precap: Annie mets Damini  , Raichand find out about the powerful stone.

hopefully you all will like it.  please do leave your precious comments and crticism are more then welcome and  if you have any suggestions please do let me know.

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update..
Abhiya scene was cute...
They both r falling hard for each other..
Precap is very interesting...
Continue soon
thanx for d pm
tc