Bade Acche Laggte Hai

UMT- Ram bane filmo mein HERO!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys.. UMT showed a segment on Ram Kapoor!!

They showed Ram meeting his fans at some event for distributing gifts (Payback time-heading) ! The event was compered by Rajiv Paul!

He was in white shirt n denims with glares!

He said that.. in 2012.. his 3-4 movies are releasing... where fans will see him in different characters..!! He said.. he culdn believe that in 2011... BALH wuld have become a hit so soon! 

He thanked his fans!! He said whenever he got time he used to catch up with fans..to say a lil Thank u for their love! 

They said that.. hopefull RK will get to work with Vidya.. his fave actress..! They showed Vidya in BALH .. n said... Emraan has even given him tips... n showed Emraan saying... 'i will teach RK ..Kissing' ðŸ˜†

(BG played.. - 'Zara mujhe hero ban jane de')
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha.V thumbnail
that was  great news
cant wait to watch him in new movies
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing tanu... Please share the video if u get it
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great news.. His performance in Udaan was amazing. Looking forward to his new movies BUT does this mean he was busy shooting for movies and we have to settle for BD in BALH??

i am happy for Ram Kapoor but i think they need to work out a better schedule so we dont have to settle for BD of Sakshi and Ram. I think it kills the whole mood of watching their performance sometimes.
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
More ram, the merrier! Please post video link if u can!
And thanks for sharing!