Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣OMG,You wrote your names on their ID's directly😆.Waise nice decision by girls n your prinicipal👍🏼😆

yeh kya ek shoe se meri kya hoga,doosra meri prince charming layega kya.😉😆

🤣🤣

My nature is like Siddhi-lots of patience,doesn't get angry quickly.I can't say my life is exactly like her but if i have to face certain situations which she's facing now i would have dealt them somewhat similar to her.

This gift is for you Bipin😊(and that fish is you)

Your hobbies😃

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

i luvd d lines written on it so i picked it up for u n don't wrry ur prince charmin wil bring d remainin one nai toh woh hi shoe uthakar uske sar pe maarna😆

my hobby is to write os's based on Arsh focussin shona di more as it gives me happiness lk anythin n it has became my hobby  

prince charming itne doorse aayega kahin ring bhul gaya toh u shld b ready for dat😆

Memories of Last day of School if any would like to share?

-sahasra- thumbnail
No maarna peethna😆,btw your hobby is giving happiness to you as well as us.👏

yahan nahi batha sakti hu.😛Box Of Chocolates

Memorable moment with your best friend😊

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

for maar peet stuffs i watch bhai jaan's movies regularly 😆

n yeah it gives me hapiness n m glad it did gives to u guys also

When we won the cricket match js wd 4 runs needed on d last ball n r friend who was baller js striked d ball so harsh dat it went for four damn couldn forget dat sports matches used to happen in r college we(me n my bestfriend) were so nervous bt we won n ended d programming tearing eachothers shirts😆

Gift

Which thing in Day-To-Day life remnds u of Sinal?

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not any Specific Thng...

Gift:

Ur favorite Gift ??
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

frankly speaking i hvn got too many gifts in my life

n moreover every gift i got is my fav. as its given by love n affection frm my close ones to me 

Any funny moment from college?

-sahasra- thumbnail
There are many funy moments during my med course.😆

It was our very first internals as soon as we entered med college and all of us got very less marks.Our anatomy professor was really mad at us,she was calling each student by name n giving solid lecture and scoldings,impositions..what notCan you believe she asked one of my friend to do situps(in professional college) as punishment😆😆.

Here comes the funniest part.One of my friend didn't give the exam due to ill health,our professor doesn't even know about this girl but my friend apne aapko jhansi ki rani samajh kar,jaake prof ke saamne khadi hogayi.Prof didn't know why she is standing there n asked the reason, n this super sincere feeling very bad for not getting scoldings or punishment when her friends are getting them said that she didn't write the exam.Professor who is already irritated with our marks,scolded her continuously for 15min and made her sit on stool infront of dissection table and gave her question paper to write the exam then n there
🤣Inspite of getting scolded n impositions we burst out laughing🤣Whats the need to be so sincere and aage se jaake daant khana zaroori hai kya.😆

None of our friends gang can ever forget this.

Fav tourist place/monument.. in India
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Hilarious college memories u have😆

my fav. tourists place is my hometown itself infact my hometown is tourism capital of maharashtra my fav.monument is bibi ka maqbara which is d replica of tajmahal

Gift

Onething u Wish to do desperately?

-sahasra- thumbnail
oh wow Aurangabad👏,the first place i have ever visited when i was 7yrs.Had some unforgettable memories.Infact last yr me and my bro wanted to cherish those memories so we extended our shirdi trip to ajanta,ellora,bibi ka maqbara and clicked pics at the same spots like we had when we were kids.

My wish is to start an NGO in my hometown.

any book/novel that inspired you

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

omg an NGO in ur hometown its so very thotful of u for d peoples of dis country 👏 u really gem of person👏

muktibandhan by harkisan mehta 

though i havent read d novel fully bt it has inspired me alot though d techniques/ways used by d lead to achieve success rnt proper bt he is best at it n how he builds his empire frm nothin to everythin

Gift

Whose path u follow in ur life(ur idol)?