Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Someone ask dale now what he has to say abt me now? he said i m giving wrong info & mahek will not be back...

but now my info is right...so whoever is in twitter pls ask him now what he thinks? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

Someone ask dale now what he has to say abt me now? he said i m giving wrong info & mahek will not be back...

but now my info is right...so whoever is in twitter pls ask him now what he thinks? ๐Ÿ˜†

dale is going to go mental along with pb 
when mc comes back lmao hahaha
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Put Dale into Jail
and treat Nishu with Puri and Bhel!๐Ÿ˜†
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh waow...what a good news to start mt hectic week with..๐Ÿฅณ nothing else could have made my day/week happier than this news...Love you Mahek โญ๏ธ, cant wait to see you!!!โค๏ธ On your face to Sky and gang๐Ÿคข Will be fun to look at their expressions when she enters BB house...its gonna be priceless ๐Ÿคฃ
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Juhi , Sunny nominated... Mehak coming back... someone please pinch me!!๐Ÿ˜†

Kaal Teeka Nazar na lage.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja bedi is so pissed off bcoz of mahek's re-entry...

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
Rumours of a contestant being strategically "airdropped" into BB 5. Two weeks prior to finale! Do u think its fair to other contestants?
Favorite Retweet Reply

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think BB need to kick him out of his post and give the same to you...
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja Bedi is soo  jealous of Mahek . She is so insecure and irritating..twitter please ban her..she irritates people like sooo much.
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why as a contestant when she has already been voted out!!!!!!!  PM who was taken out was brought back as guest and MC was voted off and comes back again as contestant๐Ÿ˜ก, WTH, certainly not fair but again this is BB, salmans arm twisting tactics, like Sky said just declare her hte winner and get this over with once for all๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by pratts - 12 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pooja bedi is so pissed off bcoz of mahek's re-entry...

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
Rumours of a contestant being strategically "airdropped" into BB 5. Two weeks prior to finale! Do u think its fair to other contestants?
Favorite Retweet Reply

I am sure PB would be have been super excited if it was her who was going back 2 weeks before the finale...
Who is she to talk about fair or not??? Hypocrites...๐Ÿคข