she is coming in bigg boss house - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
She should have n't evicted at first place...but i m so happy that she is back... 🥳 n whts unfair in this? Dnt all reality shows have wild card entry? Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 12 years ago
What a shame !!

So finally the scripted show is exposing to its fullest. We all knew Mehak's eviction was scripted to save Salman's face and then get her back as a wild card entry where as Mehak shouldn't be evicted at first place and Pooja Mishra was the only deserving wild card entry.

Shame on BB administration .. they are making the show a hell. What kind a violence PM did that she was evicted and was it anywhere near what Dolly Bindra did in last season? What about SKY pushing SID with his shoulder? man thats redicolous !!... if they didn't wanted PM back as a contestant then she shouldn't have been brought as a guest but they just wanted to clear their face and show the world BB is not biased .. pathetic soar losers!!
can't wait for Mahek's re-entry promo ðŸ˜Š
when promo going to be featured???
THANKS NISHU THANKS THANKS A TON.
All Mahek fans give me treat when mahek returns in bigg boss house as contestant...bcoz i gave you this info first...😳

really i will throw a big party to you .
Originally posted by nishu786

All Mahek fans give me treat when mahek returns in bigg boss house as contestant...bcoz i gave you this info first...😳

thank you so much Nishu!! ðŸ¤— yes we will have a party and treats for you when Mahek enters!! ðŸ˜†
Juhi , Sunny nominated... Mehak coming back... someone please pinch me!!😆
Originally posted by TallyHo

Juhi , Sunny nominated... Mehak coming back... someone please pinch me!!😆
hota hai... hota hai... kabhi kabhi upperwala bhi kamal kar deta hai...naa...😉