Best jodi of vijay tv Serials-Dinesh ( Karthik)on Pg3!! - Page 2

Poll Question :

Which pair do u think makes de perfect couple?

Poll Choice
Karti joti(ps)
Revaty prabu
Karti jaya(k5
Saravanan meenakshi
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow gr8 response from u people i never thought there will be such a response for tis thread jst wanted to thank u people nd wanted to know who made karti joti lead wit 2000 n one day because wanted to meet a crazy fan of them other than me
Originally posted by sujithra00

Wow gr8 response from u people i never thought there will be such a response for tis thread jst wanted to thank u people nd wanted to know who made karti joti lead wit 2000 n one day because wanted to meet a crazy fan of them other than me

Yes im also having the same thought..😃
Wow sm leadin n a single day !!ter s a tough competiton goin btw sm nd kj :-)
😆 At the rate this contest is going, I'm starting to feel really bad for Karti/Jaya and Revathy/Prabu. It seems like a tight contest between SM and Karthi-Joti.
I Love Karthi And Jothy The Most

1)Karthi And Jothy
2)Saravanan And Meenakshi
3)Revathy And Prabu      
4)Karthi And Jaya

hello friends i am new to this forum, i would say more than S and M there is a lovely chemistry between karthik and jothy. 
Wish to vote for S&M, K&J and P&R.. but i did vote for Sara and Meenu as love this duo a lottt! 😳 Karthi-jo and Prabhu-Reva duos are of they own kind.. i adore them too! 😳

Thanks for opening the poll sujithra.. 🤗
Wow, 10,000 votes! Looks like Karthik-Jothi pair is super popular! 😆
t I am sure that

his thread would kindlesome fire among the production team members... as...this thread will be soon visited by dineh...look for him...you may catch him anytime from now...!!
Good job...Thanks suji for opening this thread...👏

This number of votes is really un believable...
Thanks to all of the members who voted...I rellay wish these members press the like button for the updates too...😭
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
😲😲😲 
wow... thanks friends... really I got in trouble to find some words, How should i thank you...?
so flattened... Anyways my vote is for Saravanan & Menakshi...😃😃😃
And I never expected this... because our love is still in trouble... wat if...? if you guys get some romantic scenes in coming episodes... 😳