Long time!!! Happy New year in Advance Folks!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi my Folks,

FIRST OF ALL WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL CHIRSTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE..
May this new year bring in all the joy n happiness in your life...Have a blast...๐Ÿ˜Š

ITs been longgg time...With recent changes happening in PR I had stopped happening PR for a while but feel happy that Hiten's entry has resurrected the sinking ship of PR with a pathetic storyline it had...

Hiten ,a well established actor (good old Kutumb days comes into the mind) has been fantastic protraying Manav ,knowing its always hard to fill in the shoes of another popular actor who had taken Manav's character to a new level...

Ankita has been just superb as usual..

POST LEAP :
I thought post leap things would sink but in fact I am really liking the storyline now...Post leap it seems PR is beginning to have the best storyline coming up in a longgg time...

The scene 16th december where Manav remembers Archu beautifully protrayed by both Hiten n Ankita ,at once it shows the pain guilt and love of a man who is separated from the only person he has loved n always will love more than his life ...
The best happened in Archu's life is purvi...what a lovely bond...A small sweet family with her aaji...
Sulo needs major reality check...Hopefully Archu wont be a Sulo to Purvi...Their bond is so beautiful filled with selfless love...Both have lost so much but are united by the fact that they have no expectations and their relationship is just based on selfless love...
Manav has become such a amazing sweet caring father...ITs such a irony that the height of success Manav wanted to reach for the person he loved the most is not with him at the moment and somewhere deep inside it must be really pinching him...
The fact that he sees Archu in his daughters signifies that fact that he can never or can forget the love of his life...Its an perfect example to signify where there is maximum hatred ,there is that utmost love for that person...
Savita...unfortunately once being such a core Savita fan its hard to even recogonize this Savita..They say old age makes people forget their bitterness but in Savita case its opposite the older she is getting the more darker in heart she has become..Its sad to see that in rage she has deprived her son the only thing he loved the most but also her grand children from their mother's love... Archana's stupidity in losing her son to a Devil like Varsha  triggered it but Savita was waiting for that opportunity which she made full use of..But unfortunately Savita does not realize no matter what the separation from Archu is eating him..I see a man with heights of success but still emptiness in his life which only he knows about and its burried deep inside him but  true love is a bond that becomes more stronger to break the farther two persons go...This separation will eventually drag both Manav n Archu together...  Both Sulo n Savita are the reason unfortunately Manav n Archana stand where they are...
Apart from Savita's nonsense being exposed ,its necessary that Archu's children misunderstanding of their mom is also cleared along with Sulo mending her ways of thinking..
Waiting to see Soham back n how Sachin character also turns out...
Also hope that we get to see more n more change like this in Archana where she is shown sweet when needed n does not get fooled easily n plays fire with fire...Also its necessary to show Archu thinks more also about her 3 children too and make her more sensible character who uses her brain for a change...
Would love to see Manav missing Archu more n more n I am sure eventually that miss will drag him to her...
One change in Vinod ,he at least thinks of his mother n sister for a change...
I guess eventually its Manav n Archu kids who are going to unite them once again...

Looks like Ekta has got the wake up call n is putting her full attention in PR n its storyline...
Good days are coming back for PR with some good sensible storyline for a change and with actors doing an amazing job...
Hopefully we all are in for a new fresh and sensible twisted tracks coming up...

Regards
Jai

Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
hey Bhalla long time buddy...Hope you are doing good...your updates are rocking as usual along with Tanya dear's short updates...Rock on buddy...
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Hi my Folks,

FIRST OF ALL WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL CHIRSTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE..
May this new year bring in all the joy n happiness in your life...Have a blast...๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Jai...same to you dear๐Ÿ˜Š

hi jai how r u?after long time in forum๐Ÿ˜ƒhappy to see old viewers coming back PR[though i dont watch regularely]may b TRP will increase๐Ÿ˜ƒekta's effort willnt go in vain.
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Hai Jai๐Ÿ˜Š,

Its been a long time as you said, How are you...Hope you are doing well...
And yes happy Christmas and New year in advance... Have a great year ahead...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Hi umayal, puppy n Misha - thank you my dears..Have a rocking year ahead my dears...๐Ÿ˜Š..Hope this new year brings in as much joy in PR as well...

Originally posted by Jaishankar

hey Bhalla long time buddy...Hope you are doing good...your updates are rocking as usual along with Tanya dear's short updates...Rock on buddy...
Hi Jai , long time no see.
How are you .I loved your review and am happy to know that you are enjoying the show .I agree with you that these  mothers ( Savita and Sulochna ) are  majorly responsible for what is happening now ..I know Manav and Archana also at fault but honestly , they deserved better mothers ...

I am also looking forward to see Soham and the rest of the guys ..I understand that DK's son has a very big role now  ..

Keep in touch and it was really nice to hear from you ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey JS

Merry X-Mas and a Happy 2012...Long time no see...I guess you have dropped PR altogether...

Here is something I like to share for the holidays for all the PRians...Please click on the link below...Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

merry christmas postcard, merry christmas card, merry christmas ecard
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hey JS

Merry X-Mas and a Happy 2012...Long time no see...I guess you have dropped PR altogether...

Here is something I like to share for the holidays for all the PRians...Please click on the link below...Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Varsha Di, Hope you are doing good. Merry Xmas and holiday wishes to you. By the way, I wanted to ask if you have had a chance to see the new show AB on Zee. it just started yesterday. If you haven't you may want to watch an episode or two.

It looks promising to start with (but, then every show starts that way). My expectation level with Zee has dropped so much that I don't expect much from them.

I hope they don't deviate from the main theme in AB.

Sorry, other IF members, I didn't want to make this into a discussion about other shows.
Hi Mohini So good to see you...Thank you and same wishes to you...

I will check out AB on Zee show list and see what the show is abt...All serials start out good and than they stretch it sooo much that it ends up in the septic tank...

Wish you were around PR but I guess u have left both the shows we used to watch together...I will check out AB and catch u there..

Take care dear ๐Ÿค—