dont wanna watch this

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
😭😭
I just finished readin DK story ...d last scene is the proposin scene...god!
that means Dr A wil suffer and we as audience will not want him to...but he will continue...
besides y is that damn house so imp...seems more imp than his lady love!
if any1 else was playin d role of Dr A na,Iam sure I would have resisted...but MB is as irresistible 2 watch as chole bature of my office cafeteria is to eat..😭😭
now Iam torn as to what to do!
Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Dear... love is love.. since u love MB like ur office ke chole bature.. then watch it... trust me.. even the TEARS n heartache will be worth it ðŸ¤—
daffodil81 thumbnail
This show and Ashni is such that we just cannot stop watching it .
we have to go with Ashni wherever & whichever direction they go.
Stuck to KTLK till the last episode.
rehan2188 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if its gonna be like DK then better it end in 70 or 80 episodes... cnt take more of ASHNI seperation... MB is great... he makes us involved in his character soo much dat we cn feel d pain hes goin thro...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rehan2188

if its gonna be like DK then better it end in 70 or 80 episodes... cnt take more of ASHNI seperation... MB is great... he makes us involved in his charracter soo much dat we cn feel d pain hes goin thro...

i agree...but the problem is...most pakistani serials end in a couple of months...unlike ours...and considerin the fact that this show comes from the yeh rishta guys...i dont think that will happen
rehan2188 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya u r rit ...bt as per indian shows which have a long run so if its an 300 to 400 episode show then i dnt think they cn keep us waiting for the confessin so long.😭 😭max upto 80 episodes nt more than that or else instead of trp they l get  bpl's... ( bum pe lat)>..lol...😆
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Dear... love is love.. since u love MB like ur office ke chole bature.. then watch it... trust me.. even the TEARS n heartache will be worth it ðŸ¤—

sachi kaha...