Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I was just watching that ballroom bit again.. and she definitely looks shell-shocked and something else when their names are announced together!!! It's like she's thinking..

OMG!! OMG!! He's gonna dance with me, hold me, touch me, and I'm going to melt in his arms.. i wont be able to hide my feelings. ..And then she looks away as though his deep gaze is burning through her and scorching her through and through!!! And inside she's getting all gooeyy!! In anticipation!!! πŸ˜›

Ha ha what an imagination, Liz!!! 
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@all: 

no.. please..  i jst copy pasted from picture gallery... lolz..

k... yeah.. fine she was angry bt not tht angry.. ;).. well i was busy staring at Ashu newways..;) lolz..

JustJ

thnx buddy i dont write tht grt.. bt yeah v agree mostly.. lolz.. so thnx..  
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Guys, I was just watching that ballroom bit again.. and she definitely looks shell-shocked and something else when their names are announced together!!! It's like she's thinking..

OMG!! OMG!! He's gonna dance with me, hold me, touch me, and I'm going to melt in his arms.. i wont be able to hide my feelings. ..And then she looks away as though his deep gaze is burning through her and scorching her through and through!!! And inside she's getting all gooeyy!! In anticipation!!! πŸ˜›

Ha ha what an imagination, Liz!!! 

Liz.. ur imagination . .is all we got to keep ourselves happy.. πŸ˜†

after all our Show is about.. 'Just EMAGINEEE' πŸ˜† & 'PROCESS of Falling in LOVE' πŸ˜†
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Liz.. ur imagination . .is all we got to keep ourselves happy.. πŸ˜†

after all our Show is about.. 'Just EMAGINEEE' πŸ˜† & 'PROCESS of Falling in LOVE' πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Thanks, Tanu.. I guess we'd all be happier with our imaginations!!! In mine, I will defo not have Mallu, Sue, Rohan  and these kabab mein haddis... only AshNi...*sigh*😍 and they'll behave like LOVERS in LOVE not like moody, inconsistent, confused and lost CHILDREN in need of counselling!! πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

πŸ˜† Thanks, Tanu.. I guess we'd all be happier with our imaginations!!! In mine, I will defo not have Mallu, Sue, Rohan  and these kabab mein haddis... only AshNi...*sigh*😍 and they'll behave like LOVERS in LOVE not like moody, inconsistent, confused and lost CHILDREN in need of counselling!! πŸ˜†

So true... the rate at which  they r going... they gonna make ... mytho romance of Shiv-Sati (airing at 8pm on life ok) look more passionate.. πŸ€£
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

not interested in Life Ok at all..  neither the sati savitris.. ..

bt luking at the promos, Sony wud have tuff time keeping KTLK at 8 p.m... even DEK is doing gud at 1.4 more thn KTLK... DEK mst b gud thn.. bt KTLK isnt bad nowadays..

neways Chaska meter its back to no. 7.. lets c.. now..

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

not interested in Life Ok at all..  neither the sati savitris.. ..

bt luking at the promos, Sony wud have tuff time keeping KTLK at 8 p.m... even DEK is doing gud at 1.4 more thn KTLK... DEK mst b gud thn.. bt KTLK isnt bad nowadays..

neways Chaska meter its back to no. 7.. lets c.. now..

well, Life Ok is airing "Sach Ka Saamna: season two with droolworthy, and Extureemmmeelyy HAWT n SEXYYY Rajeev Khandelwal!!! πŸ˜›... Though I hate the show, RK is a KILLER... ooohhh he makes me faint just with his eyes!!! β˜ΊοΈ