Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: achiever

@tanu:  At least i saw her luking at Ashu frequently in ballroom sequence.. so i felt she had a bit of attraction... and tht didnt seem like anger nor was it complete attraction tho.. even wen the announcer announced abt lucky draw for ballroom pairing she luked at Ashu..  well, let CVs clear her stance.. i think it wud more clear today wat she thot of tht.. so lets jst wait and watch..

yh.. fingers crossed man.. . i hv been dreading monday.. since i read the horrible setindia synopsis ๐Ÿ˜ญ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm ok  let me tapkofy here also ๐Ÿ˜†... her expressions are confusing ones , she is so lost in looking at him when he is in front of her, but other than that , she was  shown looking for him ( , na she wasnt searching for him ) and her look to him is a combination of admiration with hesitation than attracted towards him , both are staring at each other openly and chupke chukpe , one has lots of longing in his eyes , where as another one has admiring looks but i wont call that attraction  Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JustJ

Hmm ok  let me tapkofy here also ๐Ÿ˜†... her expressions are confusing ones , she is so lost in looking at him when he is in front of her, but other than that , she was  shown looking for him ( , na she wasnt searching for him ) and her look to him is a combination of admiration with hesitation than attracted towards him , both are staring at each other openly and chupke chukpe , one has lots of longing in his eyes , where as another one has admiring looks but i wont call that attraction 

k.. u nailed it .. thr was admiration if not attraction.. he was luking so dashing and handsome and v so wanted her to admire him and get attracted.. ha haha.. y cant CV understand!๐Ÿ˜†...

yeah.. thy do stare at each other and both r aware of it.. 

either way, either Director is confusing us deliberately or it is a big bad blunder!  ๐Ÿ˜†
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love ur post ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thnx alot
much needed post
yeah Nidhi is confused as she can't cope up wid her feelings
coz ppl ARE always misleading her( e.g Anjie telling her to stay away and Mallu taunting her and challenging her)
she is aso really confused by the behaviour of Ashu
m lookin fwd to this epi
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Lovely post, achiever!!

I still think Nidhi was fighting attraction in the ballroom scene.. they show Ashu walking up to his table and she's looking AT him, her eyes following him all the way, she cannot take her eyes Off HIM!! He only checks her out later and of course he's bowled over!!! 
Don't think she was startled as she's have expected to see him there anyway. I think she's startled in a different way, she's v v conscious of the effect he has on her...physically and emotionally and probably somewhere she's angry at herself for still feeling this way about a man who's treated her so shamefully. She's always been a self-resepcting person, so the anger and confusion that she feels at herself for feeling this way about him and at him for arousing this effect in her despite everything... i think that confusion is coming across in her expression.. anger, awareness, need everything..for a man who right now doesn't deserve it...
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree.. thr was somethign more in her eyes.. not yet the same type of attraction tht Ashu has for her for obvious reasons..

Luk in the dinner scene she was clearly angry on him..

Post burger-wala sorry, she kinda accepted his sorry and mellowed down a bit..

she clearly was staring at him jst like tht.. i liked the way she flinched away a bit when Ashu moved towards her a bit to start the convo... and Ashu luked so cute.. like a boy who was luking at his candy anticipatingly and its been taken away from him.. and so he moved back but Armaan kept insisting so finally he mustered some courage and at last sayd "Dr. Nidhi"...๐Ÿ˜†.. the scene was so cute.. i liked Ashu's expressions...

Armu4eva thumbnail
Thats ANGRY look Achiever.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw u took the caps. .so sweet ๐Ÿค—
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for caps yaar, so cute, but i agree with Tanu 

Tanu, i am ur offical phanka ... as very rarely i differ with ur post ... 

Btw, Life ok channel and forum is up ... 
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

true...she is angry

curious to know whether she is angry on herself or Ashu๐Ÿ˜•  (if she is angry on herself, then it is welcomed๐Ÿ˜‰ but angry on A, not acceptable๐Ÿ˜‰)
Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

i know.. i hope AGs show is as good as that saubhagyavati.. i will watch atleast try n watch both the shows..!