Confused Nidhi or Girlish shyness?

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well.. i had actually written a long post which got lost.. 😭.. so will jst put the pointers..

1.  I feel Nidhi is confused abt the two different behaviors of Ashu towards her.. Professionally, he is more indifferent and aloof to her.. peronsally, he is more advancing, changing, and opening up to her.. 
2.  She was plain hurt with the burger thing coz it brot back those memories and she felt he didnt understand how thy affected her.. bt i thot she was more at peace with him the next morning.. and she kinda accepted Ashu's sorry..
3.  Thos Nidhi didnt want to b around Ashu coz she still havent got those answers bt her eyes r always searching 4 him.. and i think thts y she went to ball dance. taking a chance..
4.  I think thrs hesitation.. thrs confusion.. wether to accept his sorry and brace this moment with him.. or to 1st get those answers from him..
5.  I think Nidhi is feeling more attracted to Ashu here thn she mite have thot.. its completely new feeling for her.. and so when she flinched slightly when Ashu tried to ask for dance, i thot it was more of anxiousness at this sudden developement of things betn thm thn anger .. 2 b this close to him was a thng she wud've never expected hence a typical girlish shyness or hesitation..

6.  I think she too wud take a step forward in understanding Ashu..  bt wud move 2 step backwards when Mallu confronts her with the referral revealation..😭.. thts wen Rohan wud step in to clear her confusion and guide her to strongly convince her ownself of her feelings towards Ashu..and to take a final stand on it.. i think thts wer Rohan wud b instrumental.. bt  Ashu wud think it otherwise and retract back a bit.. I think this jealousy track will brings the possessive and protective Ashu forth..  coz Armaan hasnt been able to "push" Ashu.. Armaan was jst able to make Ashu realize his feelings for Nidhi.. with Rohan's jealousy track.. Ashu wud b "compelled" to bring out his feelings for Nidhi in one or other way..

I think with this Mallu-Nidhi confrontation.. Mallu wud definitely need to answer Ashu big time for her such behaviour.. i hope Ashu reprimands Mallu actions and thinking this time at least..

so even tho thr wud b no dance sequence..😭😭😭😭.. and I am v angry on CVs 4 tht...😡😡😡😡.. i m v much luking forward to this ballroom sequence.. coz it wud b a step ahead in thr r'ship.. as KTLK's FB pg says..

"Kadmon ki duriyaan kahin bada de na dilon ke beech nazdeekiyaan. Jazbaat hokar bhi usse na kar sake bayan. Iss pyaar ko dil mein rehne do. Baat fehel jaegi tho kya pata kuch toh log kahenge."

this distance.. this seperation wud jst bring thm more closer..and make thm understand each other more eventually.. bt i think thr confession wud b more overt, subtle, and v. gradual...

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Achiever... aww dear dun cry... IF does it to me all the time.. i hv to save my updates n then paste 😡😭

And love ur post...!! Esp.. this bit is like music to my ears..

I think Nidhi is feeling more attracted to Ashu thn she mite have thot.. its completely new feeling for her.. and so when she flinched slightly when Ashu tried to ask for dance, i thot it was more of anxiousness at this sudden developement of things betn thm.. 2 b this close to him was a thng she wud've never expected hence a typical girlish shyness or hesitation..

I was so happy with the ballroom seq.. u know.. i din even want a dance.. jus this kind of .. attraction feeling between them...! Attraction is very imp in any relation... n this was jus that lil aspect where we can see both being physically attracted to each other. .but CVs ruined my mood wit the Setindia thing to get some saddistic -high FB- likes ka pleasure 🤢

I think the glowing tributes to her in the speech n the burger sorry really worked well...n also added to her confused feelings..! I wish we culd HEAR Nidhi speak.. like we hear Ashu talk to Armu..these days... 😒
achiever thumbnail
@Tanu: 

I think its one thng at a time.. v had a few of weeks of Nidhi voicing her feelings.. and thn v had few weeks of Ashu voicing his feelings.. now i think with Rohan track.. starting and Armaan track ending.. (coz he did everything possible in his hands..) i think now v will "hear" wat Nidhi thinks of Ashu and his strange behaviour.. and Rohan wud b catalyst..

r'ding ballroom sequence.. Nidhi wasnt crying wen she left.. so i m hopeful tht she is feeling "attracted" and hence is shying away... and is not "again" jst angry and running away..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

@Tanu: 

I think its one thng at a time.. v had a few of weeks of Nidhi voicing her feelings.. and thn v had few weeks of Ashu voicing his feelings.. now i think with Rohan track.. starting and Armaan track ending.. (coz he did everything possible in his hands..) i think now v will "hear" wat Nidhi thinks of Ashu and his strange behaviour.. and Rohan wud b catalyst..

r'ding ballroom sequence.. Nidhi wasnt crying wen she left.. so i m hopeful tht she is feeling "attracted" and hence is shying away... and is not "again" jst angry and running away..

Armaan track is not ending.. Niteish has been shooting with MB since past week throut till saturday.. n still is...😉

I want her to feel attracted...  The story has to go ahead.. not keep going back 😭
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow my like button is finally working for Armu4eva👏

Nidhi is feeling shy of him at the same time aware of him. w discussion going on here. But as Kritika said, till the time the question of Why Dr A dismissed her will be clear , there will remain a barrier between them
diti85 thumbnail

What I am about to say has been already mentioned somewhere in this forum but will say it again 😛

I think all of us want to see Nidhi's side now.  It's obvious Dr. A is madly in love with Nidhi (also very much attracted to her).  The way he looked Nidhi throughout the whole medical convention ...was not the SHY Dr. A we know.  He does want to be closer to Nidhi (Aarman also indicated it in his dialogs).

It's Nidhi's turn to show similar attraction towards Dr. Ashutosh.  I realize she is kind of confused/pissed at Dr. A for firing her...But attraction is still an attraction.  You can still be attracted to someone while being pissed ⭐️
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: diti85

What I am about to say has been already mentioned somewhere in this forum but will say it again 😛

I think all of us want to see Nidhi's side now.  It's obvious Dr. A is madly in love with Nidhi (also very much attracted to her).  The way he looked Nidhi throughout the whole medical convention ...was not the SHY Dr. A we know.  He does want to be closer to Nidhi (Aarman also indicated it in his dialogs).

It's Nidhi's turn to show similar attraction towards Dr. Ashutosh.  I realize she is kind of confused/pissed at Dr. A for firing her...But attraction is still an attraction.  You can still be attracted to someone while being pissed ⭐️

diti i agree .. i jus watched the ballroom seq ..while Ashu looked.. smitten.. Nidhi seemed a bit.. confused.. not attracted... attraction shows on ur face...it din show on Nidhis face.. jus maybe embarassment/anger/hurt.. but not pure attraction..
achiever thumbnail
@Tanu:

Of course, Armaan is here to stay.. and i want him till the end of this luv ishstory.. he has been darling and he deserves it!.. bt i think it wud b sidetracked.. v wont b seeing those kinda "armaan-ashu" scenes coz i feel most of the issue has been kinda taken care of from ARmaan's side.. he mite join hands with Rohan tho..

@Nandini:  Yes tht wud b barrier betn thm.. and it wud jst get wider with "referral" issue.. bt i still wud want the luv to grow betn thm inspite of all this difference, issues, and conflicts.. thts wat luv is all abt.. i think even MB mentioned tht.. its process.. wen its highly unlikely to fall in luv, still thy wud..

@Diti and Tanu:  She is defo feeling the attraction.. her eyes search for him werever she goes.. and the way she was staring at Ashu in ballroom its evident.. bt she is still not so sure abt all this hence the unclear expressions.. she needs all clearing in her head like Ashu to go ahead and give those cant-resist-attraction expressions.. bt had Ashu come any closer, she wud've defo blushed all over.. i guess thts the reason y CVs didnt show dance sequence.. coz it wud b kinda get intimate betn thm and thn Nidhi wud never b able to go away from Ashu.. and Ashu will feel comfortable not confessing or exposing his feelings and jst to continue the same way.. which wud kinda get boring from my POV.. so i like this Rohan jealousy and Mallu confrontation track..

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

@Diti and Tanu:  She is defo feeling the attraction.. her eyes search for him werever she goes.. and the way she was staring at Ashu in ballroom its evident.. bt she is still not so sure abt all this hence the unclear expressions.. she needs all clearing in her head like Ashu to go ahead and give those cant-resist-attraction expressions.. bt had Ashu come any closer, she wud've defo blushed all over.. i guess thts the reason y CVs didnt show dance sequence.. coz it wud b kinda get intimate betn thm and thn Nidhi wud never b able to go away from Ashu.. and Ashu will feel comfortable not confessing or exposing his feelings and jst to continue the same way.. which wud kinda get boring from my POV.. so i like this Rohan jealousy and Mallu confrontation track..

Achiever.. i still dont think its attraction.. she was startled.. seeing him there... she wasnt searching for him. .in the ballroom seq atleast..! N when their name was announced..she was startled again (the slipping of the hand)!! 

But yes.. i guess if they showed them come closer.. Nidhi wuld hv melted completely.. lost control i.e.! Ashu did b comfy coz he wuld hv gotten the signals from her if not words..!! Lets hope .. the track is not as bad as we r predicting..! For AshNi .. i dun mind looking like a crybaby.. but i want AshNi romance.. atleast some bits n pieces of it... 
achiever thumbnail
@tanu:  At least i saw her luking at Ashu frequently in ballroom sequence.. so i felt she had a bit of attraction... and tht didnt seem like anger nor was it complete attraction tho.. even wen the announcer announced abt lucky draw for ballroom pairing she luked at Ashu..  well, let CVs clear her stance.. i think it wud more clear today wat she thot of tht.. so lets jst wait and watch..