Bigg Boss Season 5

wish this season had akhri salam

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello,

i really wish they hadnt scrapped the interview part, where the contestants are shown their whole reaction, questioned ,their views on remaining ,and even whats happening behind their back.

another plus would be if they would have added the public questions too , in house crowd. i feel alot of things would have gone better, pooja bedi even if she is right is actully just maknig a fool out of herself.

i really dont know, why they changed it. and rigged agar hai bhi tou what i dont know is why is this season so disturbing?

i feel it will probably be the last of the ones in india. no other self respecting actor will want to go through this next year. they ddint have any establsihed actors i feel , they were all looking ot gain trps footage all are trying to achieve fame again and now are playing whatever they can to get  footage.  that is my only solution for the disgusting behaviour of all contestants.

and one more thnig i feel salman did what the managemnt asked him to do, please dont forget that it is a wehole show where there is a director production they must have asked him to go and say stuff, simply beocz salman is too bitg a star to be worried about what the tv actors thnigk or say of him .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leo4ever

hello,

i really wish they hadnt scrapped the interview part, where the contestants are shown their whole reaction, questioned ,their views on remaining ,and even whats happening behind their back.

another plus would be if they would have added the public questions too , in house crowd. i feel alot of things would have gone better, pooja bedi even if she is right is actully just maknig a fool out of herself.

i really dont know, why they changed it. and rigged agar hai bhi tou what i dont know is why is this season so disturbing?

i feel it will probably be the last of the ones in india. no other self respecting actor will want to go through this next year. they ddint have any establsihed actors i feel , they were all looking ot gain trps footage all are trying to achieve fame again and now are playing whatever they can to get  footage.  that is my only solution for the disgusting behaviour of all contestants.

and one more thnig i feel salman did what the managemnt asked him to do, please dont forget that it is a wehole show where there is a director production they must have asked him to go and say stuff, simply beocz salman is too bitg a star to be worried about what the tv actors thnigk or say of him .

Agreed...i don't remember seeing Akhri Salaam last season, it was only during AB's season 3..I really liked Aakhri Salaam.
I think they tried to substitute with the interview on their website, which I don't think is widely popular..

Anyways...like you said, any self respecting actor will not opt to go for the next season, unless for personal gains..
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm so do i but even when in the last season when they were evicted, they had a chat na? and then they had to rate who was the most chalak and remaining contestants on one to ten, abhi tou its like a small formality and the video also is more like a tribute and the good points, i remember dolly was grilled in the interview andd her session showed her anger and her good points too. here they dont show and even if they do show it ,sanju never questions, his attempt upon scarcsm is lost on actor and audience!