SS: Loving You Only, Chapter 2 UPDATED!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by meenaluma

nice story pls continue pls pm me when u update

Thanks😊 

I plan on updating by friday
Originally posted by rbarretto

wow please continue... Please add me to your pm list...

Thanks! Happy that you like my SS. 

Originally posted by mollycoddle

simply fab..add me in
Thanks πŸ˜Š!!
Originally posted by devishree

plzz continue it has a gr8 start  ...and pm me when u update

Thank you!! 

Happy to have your support!! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by srahs

nice add me to ur pm list

😊 Thank you so much for liking my SS. 

And I will PM everyone the next time I update!! β­οΈ
OMG such a nice start!

keep going
Would like to know what happens next πŸ˜Š
Please continueπŸ‘πŸΌ

I am so sorry that this update took forever to post!!!

Going back to school just sucks out all my creative energy!!!

There is really no excuse, but I hope that you guys will give me another chance and read my new post.😭

If you guys like it I promise to update regularly once a week. 😊 

Chapter Two: Free To Be Together

"Khushi, where is your engagement ring? Why aren't you wearing it? Did your fianc do something to you? TELL ME DAMNIT!!" Arnav yelled.

"Why does it matter to you?" Khushi screamed back. "You're always talking about money and status. As if those things are the only things in the world that matter. Is that why Lavanya Ji is not here anymore, her status did not match yours." Said a crying Khushi 

"I am not taking about Lavanya right now. I asked you a question, where is your engagement ring?" Said Arnav this time he said it little bit softer. He knew that yelling at Khushi was not going to get him any answers. He hated to see tears in her eyes especially if the tears where caused by him. Arnav was happy to see that Khushi wasn't wearing her engagement ring anymore. After all she was his Khushi. She could only belong to him not someone else.

Arnav remember the day Khushi came crushing in to him. Spilling his tea all over the poolside and breaking the cup. Arnav remember Khushi crying on his shoulder. He remembered him asking Khushi what had make her so upset, but like always she never told him anything. But this time he wasn't going to let her leave without telling him why she wasn't wearing her engagement ring anymore.

Khushi couldn't understand why it was so important for Arnav to know about her engagement. Why was he getting so restless to know about her fianc? Khushi remembered the day Arnav had learned about her engagement and how angry he had gotten. Why did it affect him so much?

Arnav did not know why Khushi affected him so much. From the first day he had meet Khushi he could not stand to be in the same room with her but at the same time he would not stop himself from drowning in her beautiful innocent eyes and smiling at her childish acts.  

Arnav and Khushi did not know how long they had been standing in that position staring into each other eyes. Both where trying to talk through their eyes hoping that their eyes would be able to convey what mouth couldn't.

Without knowing what was happening, Arnav reached to touch Khushi's tears and started to wipe them away. Khushi skin was so soft and felt as if Arnav was touching the clouds.

Khushi could feel her heart racing, every time Arnav touched her face it sent an electric shock through her body. Not being able to control herself anymore Khushi hugged Arnav as tightly as she possible could. Khushi held on to Arnav as if this was the last time that she would ever get to hug him.

Arnav was caught off guard by Khushi's hug but that didn't stop him from hugging her back. Arnav and Khushi held on to each other as if their life depended on it. Suddenly the loud sound of Khushi phone pulled them apart. Khushi knowing how much her ringtone irritated Arnav quickly reached into her bag to turn it off. 

"Hello" Khushi said.

"Khushi ji, did you find Chotte? Is everything fine? Did Chotte say anything about bring Lavanya ji back?" Anjali said, asking question after question.

Before Khushi could answer any of Anjali Ji questions, Arnav grabbed her phone and threw it, causing it to land across the room.

"What are you doing? That is my Babu Ji's phone, you already broke my phone remember." Khushi said.

Khushi was fuming with angry. Why did Arnav always bring out the worst in her? She couldn't believe that just a second ago she was hugging him. Khushi could not stand to be in this room with Arnav anymore. Khushi wanted to leave, she knew that if she stay here she would not be able to control her angry anymore.  

Before she was able to exist through the door, Arnav quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her in. Arnav locked the door and smirked.

"Where do you think you're going? You still haven't answered my questions." Arnav said.

Khushi tried of Arnav thinking that he could also do whatever he wanted. He didn't have any manners nor did he respect anyone. It was hard to believe that this was the same Arnav that could not stand to see his Di in tears.

"Why should I answer any of your questions huh? With what rights are you asking questions about my personal life?" asked a fuming Khushi.

"You didn't answer any of my questions about Lavanya Ji and now you are demanding me to answer your questions." Khushi replied back.

Both Arnav and Khushi were starting at each other as if they were about to kill each other. Both were dying to know why the other had broken their engagement. Arnav was really worried that Khushi fianc, Ex-fianc he mentally remained himself, did something. Whenever Arnav even mentioned her Ex-fianc Khushi's eyes would fill with tears. Arnav had to get to the bottom of this. And the only way he was going to get an answer from Khushi was if he told her the reason He and Lavanya had broken their engagement.

"Okay, Fine I will tell you", said Arnav. Lavanya and I ended our relationship. "The truth is I never felt the same way that Lavanya felt for me. I don't want to deceive her by continuing a relationship that has no meaning" Ok now that you know everything about Lavanya and I won't you tell me about your engagement breaking said Arnav.

Khushi was confused on whether or not she should tell Arnav about Shyam. Would he be able to handle this? She feared that he would something drastic that would potential ruin many lives include hers as well as his life. No, she couldn't risk all those lives; she would have to hide this truth, at least till her Jiji's wedding with Aksash Ji.  

But what would she tell him, he was looking at her as if he was ready to murder someone if he didn't get answers to his question.

"Khushi, why are you just standing there, tell me what happened between you and your fianc?" Arnav was starting to lose his patience. Why was Khushi so hesitate to talk about her engagement breaking?  Did she still have feelings for him? It hurt him to even think that Khushi was still in love with her ex-fianc.  

But why did Khushi's engagement breaking make her so happy, and why did the idea of Khushi being in love with someone that was not him fill his heart with fire. Why...

Edited by rani101 - 12 years ago
Nice update n yay he told her, lets see what she tells him