Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SS: Loving You Only, Chapter 2 UPDATED!!

rani101 Groupbie
rani101
rani101

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

I am usually a silent member on this forum. After reading all the wonderful OS, SS and FF written on this forum. I figure I would try to write one as well.

I wanted to write about how I wish Arnav and Khushi would express their feelings for each other.

Arnav had just finished telling his family members that him and Lavanya had broken up and had no intention of getting back together. He knew that this would kill his Di the most because she always wanted to see him happy. His Di couldn't stand to see him alone; he knew that one of the reasons that Di was not leaving her maayka was because she knew without her there he would be completely alone.

Di, mein aur lavanya have decided to end our engagement. Lavanya  is going back to London tonight.

Kya? Chotte, how can you take such a big decision without me? Have you become so big now, that you don't need your Di's approval anymore? You know how hard mein aur Khushiji have worked to get Nani to accept Lavanya as the bahu of the raazida parivaar. Now that everyone has become so fond of Lavanya, you want to end this rishta. Kyun chotte Kyun??

Please Di, don't cry you know I can't stand to see tears in your eyes. Mein aur Lavanya  do not feel the same way for each other and I don't want to cheat Lavanya and myself by continuing  this relationship anymore.

Before anyone else from his family could ask any more questions about his decision, he decided to leave the room. But at the door was Khushi, he was both happy and angry to see her but, he was more angry then happy. He blamed Khushi for all for this, it was her fault that he had to see his Di in this much pain. If it wasn't for her he knew he would have not been with Lavanya for this long nor would he have ever gotten engaged to her.

What the' how dare you listen to my family's personal matter! GET OUT!!! Just because your sister is getting married to my brother doesn't give you the right to listen to our personal affair.

Arnavji' aap' aur Lavanyaji ' saagi'.

That is none of your business, I said GET OUT!!!

Seeing that she was not going to leave, Arnav pushed her to the side and stormed out of the house.

Naniji... Anjajliji.. What is going on? Did Arnavji just say that he and Lavanyaji were no longer getting engaged?

Yes Khushiji, Chotte has broken his engagement to Lavanyaji I don't understand what could have happened to cause this sudden change in him.  Khushiji'Khushiji' go and talk to chotte, he will listen to you. I know he will! Please go and make him understand that marriage is not a child's game.

What!! I'I can't talk to Arnavji he will never listen to me.

Khushiji, Please!! I can't bear to see my family like this. Please help me make chotte understand that he has taken the wrong decision. Please Khushiji!!

Khushi couldn't bear to see Anjaliji in this much pain. In the short time that they have known each other, Anjaliji had become like a sister to her. Although Khushi knew that Anjailji was upset about Arnav's engagement being broken she couldn't help but feel happy about it. Lavanyaji had become her best friend but Khushi could not stand to see Arnavji with her.

Where will I look to find this Laad Governor? Where could he have gone? I can't believe I agreed to look for him. All he will do is shout at me and remembered me of my middle class status. Where can he be at this hour? All the stores and restaurant will be closed at this hour. Maybe he will be at his office? Yes! I should go and check there.

Arnav went to the one place where he could be at peace. The one place where he was at the top and no one had the courage to challenge him. He had worked hard at such a young age to get to where is now. He built every last corner of AR according to his liking and no one could take that away from him. Suddenly Arnav felt a gentle breeze enter his office but, how was that possible, there were no widow inside his glass office. His heat started to race but, that only happens when'

Khushi? What the' are you doing here at this hour?

Anjaliji' she asked me to speak to you.

What!! How could Di think that I would talk to you of all people? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE KHUSHI KUMUR GUPTA!!!

Anjaliji and Naniji want me'

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!! Or do all you middle class only know how to interfere in other people personal affairs.

Aranv knew that if he brought up Khushi's status she would not stand to hear it even for a minute. Even though her every tear burn into his soul he couldn't have her been so near him knowing that she could never be his.

Didn't you hear me? I said GET OUT DAMNIT!! Arnav yelled as he grabbed her hand and started to push her out of his office. Arnav suddenly noticed that she was not wearing her engagement ring anymore.

I know it is awful! If you want me to continue please leave a comment. I wanted to also write the confession scene but was afraid that it would become too long. All comments both positive and negative are welcome. Thank you for reading. 

Edited by rani101 - 02 February 2012 at 9:48am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuproshni77swati2011Bob123mistyblue92anfield206mistletoe22kashevSTEFFENYbabli0204Fammakhan1prabha75lollipop4umanjusha_92rest.restblah_blah3maloseAMAL722pollypollycpervaizOrion_Ncoolie001Piya.DdevsumdevishreenilmiN0306bhaktiiismitarmeenalumaPersieVsunflower52zaniaxLyssaPieangelic shaztinselanu17FAYKHAN29SamiyaIPKKNDGayuArnavajoopangeldream14dumasDownhill

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Cute! Pls continue!

Would really like to see how Bitwaa reacts to the absence of the sagai ring on Khushi's finger.
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
nice update...keep it up yaaar
zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Nice story.Pls continue Smile
meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
nice story pls continue pls pm me when u update
--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
wow please continue... Please add me to your pm list...
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
simply fab..add me in
devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
plzz continue it has a gr8 start  ...and pm me when u update

Go to top